pitbull4 is offline Junior Member

MY StACK. PLEASE ADVISE

i know pleople keep sayin to research this stack but id rather hear it from people personally bc my stack is a lil different.

sust500mg a week
    EQ-200mg every 3 days
    now ordered clen /t3 stack from ARR?? how much should i use of these? i dont know how the liquid is broken down as far as how much i should take.T3 30mL 200mcg/mL and Clen 30 mL 200mcg/mL. how does that break down into pumps from the bottles? thanx please advise

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good to me as far as doseages as long as your shooting the sus at least eod and if you mean 200mg eq twice a week to equal 400mg. if this is your first cycle i would drop the eq.

not my first cycle. how bout the clen /t3 liquid. how much a day?

i don't have much knowledge of t3/clen with a cycle. only clen. bump for someone who can help.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    looks good to me as far as doseages as long as your shooting the sus at least eod and if you mean 200mg eq twice a week to equal 400mg. if this is your first cycle i would drop the eq.
    Hey bro, why do you think he should drop the eq? Not being a wise ass, seriously. Just curious. Thanks.

please help. i dont now want to take the wrong dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    Hey bro, why do you think he should drop the eq? Not being a wise ass, seriously. Just curious. Thanks.
    if it was his first cycle i would drop it but it isn't so i say go for it. but if it was his first cycle then it would be nice to see how you react to one compound before you throw another in. if you have bad sides from the first cycle with 2 compounds then you don't know which one was causing it. you can only guess which one it was. same goes for the t3 and clen . that could make his cycle entirely different as far as results, sides, and sense of well being.

Thread Information