USMCSTUD is offline New Member

My 1st time useing roids

Whats up im 20 years old im new with roids i was woundering what i should use for my 1st time wht would make me gain alot? and also what would be safe with my body and a drug test.
    Last edited by USMCSTUD; 05-06-2005 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

esone is offline Associate Member
    i dont know about the drug test.... be more specific. but as for your cycle : test e @ 500mg per week with nolva and proper pct. post a pic and some stats too, including diet. you may not even be ready. 20 is a bit young IMO

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Search: 1st cycle. BTW, most here will tell you just to eat and wait a couple years for the juice. Not saying it's wrong advice, just letting you know..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kstone6tb
    Search: 1st cycle. BTW, most here will tell you just to eat and wait a couple years for the juice. Not saying it's wrong advice, just letting you know..
    Your body will still grow plenty with supplements and a good diet, give it a few more years, build a good foundation!!

100m champ is offline Member
    ahh 20 should be fine if you use the less androgetic roids.. Pimo really good Anavar also good.. Anavar gets out of your system in 4 weeks primo gets out of your system in 6 weeks. But ya make sure your friend does alot of reseach first.. It seems like he doesnt know much about gear.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    ahh 20 should be fine if you use the less androgetic roids.. Pimo really good Anavar also good.. Anavar gets out of your system in 4 weeks primo gets out of your system in 6 weeks. But ya make sure your friend does alot of reseach first.. It seems like he doesnt know much about ass.
    LOL you dont even now how long hes been training but its alright

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I would wait...some will say go ahead, its your body.

Your still growing as NY said. Your natural
    test is free, take advantage of it now, save the
    gear for later...but learn about it now.
    Diet with proper training, you can gain alot
    Read and learn so U know what you plan
    to inject in your body...

Welcome

Thanks for all your help. ive been liftin for about a year now i have saw some gans off of 1AD that i was takin till they banned it. i also eat healthy and run 4 miles every day. i was just wounderin what roid is safe with drug tests because being in the marine corp they will test me if i get big fast. ya know what i mean.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should definitely hold off on steroids since youve only been training for a year. You really need a solid base to get the best results from steroids, which you dont have after only training a year, let alone at 20 years old. Without a solid base, you'll pretty much lose most of the gains you get. Spend the next couple years training hard and eating a lot of food and you'll get way better, solid gains than by taking steroids right now

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld research the bulking sticky and get your diet nice and tight, u can get real good gains just from the tight diet...it's not just about eating healthy... it's about eating things at the right time also.. it helped me alot... as far as gear goes... i wld side with the still to young camp... u hve plenty of free natural test floatin round... use it... if u do gear u will just be shuttin down your natural test... jmo

what supplement should i take to build a good base?

food food and more food!! Get some whey protein and maybe some creatine, but otherwise stick w/ food, its the most anabolic thing you can put into your body!

whats is a good diet i mean i think im eatin good but i meay not i think im stayin lean because i run so much ya know what i mean.

check out the diet forums on here, lots of good info there

Thread Information