Jared1129 is offline Banned

Question Need some advice

I was recently put on juvenile probation for charges that were aquired at age 16. I have a drug screen atleast once a month. Since ceasing using other drugs I have began to lift very intesnly about 3-4 times aday, using only L-glutamine to heal my muscles so I can lift again without just retearing a healing muscle. My strength had increased significantly and size has too but I want more. I'm worried about taking an illegal steroid because of the drug test. Is there anything legal out there that will actually work simular to illegal roids, and not show up as something bad on a drug screen? I really want to begin using steroids but I know it's not worth the risk until I'm off probation. I'm not just looking for size I want strength to go with it. If anyone knows of any legal supplements that will give a big increase in both size and strength that I can use, I would greatly appreciate you naming them. Thanks Jared

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the diet forum... a super strict diet can give u great gains... it changed everything for me...

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    protein protein protein

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you? You should even be thinking about steroids until youre at least 21,preferably older..

Yeah, I think I really need to, I was lifting pretty hardcore and started using drugs and got lazy for 2 years and lost everything and never turned into a larda$$ but all muscle got soft and I got alot of fat. Since I stoped using drugs, and lifting a little more than a month ago I havent been eating more than one meal a day and lost alot of the fat and I know this is why I'm not getting the results I want but my stomachs still got some of the fat on it and I want it gone, been doing crunches like crazy, I'm so tempted to just inject some good roids but I can't screw with the probation. I am suprised of the strength and size I am gaining even while not eating much at all. Do you know of any legal stuff I could use for size and strength?

I know this Homer, but a friend of mine started taking them right before we entered sophmore year and now he is HUUUGE, he's benching 450 pound and he's a monster, another kid I know has been jucing for years and the effects are just so tempting. I want strength and muscle as fast as possible and as much as possible.

roids dont burn fat, diet and cardio do. Doing lots of crunches wont get rid of fat either. You need to do more research and eat at least 6 times a day!!

Yeah but by not eating I continue to loose more and more fat and I bearly have much left. If I continue to not eat much and lose the fat and then eat right will it work?

you actually cannabalize muscle by not eating too

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    he's right eat six times a day.your metabolism will burn it off then.

Thread Information