Reptile is offline Associate Member

ok i screwed up, need advice.

i didnt shoot enough on my first injection. i only shot 1ml of test cyp, and im supposed to be doing 400 miligrams a week, with 250 miligrams of deca .
    i didnt plan on starting the deca till next week though, because im a first time user and i was kind of nervous about shooting 3.5 cc's on my first injection.

so anyways, i only shot 200 miligrams of test cyp yesterday, and i want to do 400 mg's a week, so should i shoot another 200 tommorow, and then just do 1 400mg shot a week? or should i shoot more than 200 mg's, is it too late to frontload?
    what should i do? i dont want to screw up my cycle already, how can i fix this?

im also reconsidering how much deca i should take, how many miligrams of deca would you guys reccomend i take if i do 400 mg's of test a week.
    should i save my deca for a summer cycle?

btw, im also taking 30 mg's a day of dbol .

all british dragon gear by the way,

thanks guys

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    i've had the best results splitting the injections up like 3 days between each 1.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Keep your test divided into 2 shots a week. Take a shot every 3 1/2 days. If you are doing 400mg's of Test, I wouldn't do more than 300 mg's of Deca . 300 is also an easy number to work with (whether you have deca 200 or 300 mg's/ml) . Hope this helps.

jrw

Trylek is offline New Member
    I agree with j.r.w. However, if you want to still try and front load shoot the other 1cc as soon as possible (tonight would be good) and then start the 1 shot every 3.5 days from there.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It would be better if you would shoot twice a week anyway. I don't see anything wrong with your deca dose all though 250mg's is a strange dose for deca.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    i didnt shoot enough on my first injection. i only shot 1ml of test cyp, and im supposed to be doing 400 miligrams a week, with 250 miligrams of deca .
    i didnt plan on starting the deca till next week though, because im a first time user and i was kind of nervous about shooting 3.5 cc's on my first injection.

so anyways, i only shot 200 miligrams of test cyp yesterday, and i want to do 400 mg's a week, so should i shoot another 200 tommorow, and then just do 1 400mg shot a week? or should i shoot more than 200 mg's, is it too late to frontload?
    what should i do? i dont want to screw up my cycle already, how can i fix this?

im also reconsidering how much deca i should take, how many miligrams of deca would you guys reccomend i take if i do 400 mg's of test a week.
    should i save my deca for a summer cycle?

btw, im also taking 30 mg's a day of dbol .

all british dragon gear by the way,

thanks guys
    long ester hormones are best shot twice a week to keep the blood levels stable. 1 injection a week will do but twice a week will help keep side effects to a min.
    I would shoot 200mg test on monday and thursday.
    now for the deca. 250mg/week will probaly ony give the joints some lube.
    most people will start with 400mg/week.
    if it is your first cycle I would go with 400mg test/week and save the deca for a later cycle. it is good to know how your body will react with one hormone, before you add more.
    good luck br and happy growing

Thread Information