Rabduce is offline Associate Member

Arrow Winstrol Tossed in at the end?

I'm currently taking fina, prop, deca , and just a touch of d-bol. I'm staggering off each compound 1 at a time. first the d-bol,then the fina, then the prop then 4 more weeks of deca. i was wondering if after i get off the prop, fina, and d-bol if it would be a bad idea to throw in a few weeks of winstrol to burn some of the fat i may have acquired by eating so much while cycling the others. I have some onhand so thought it might not be a bad idea. Any ideas would be appreciated!

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    I'm currently taking fina, prop, deca, and just a touch of d-bol. I'm staggering off each compound 1 at a time. first the d-bol,then the fina, then the prop then 4 more weeks of deca. i was wondering if after i get off the prop, fina, and d-bol if it would be a bad idea to throw in a few weeks of winstrol to burn some of the fat i may have acquired by eating so much while cycling the others. I have some onhand so thought it might not be a bad idea. Any ideas would be appreciated!
    you staggered off each compound 1 at a time? can you please write out what this cycle looks like by the weeks...cause by the way it sounds thats one ****ed up cycle.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sounds like a blitz cycle. They used to be thought of as a good idea as each steroid would not be in the system long enough to shut down receptor sites. Unfortunately this messes with your body and you end up with acne, limp dick and all kinds of other crap. Winstrol will not "burn off some fat" it will add quality to what you already have. I would seriously reconsider this cycle and decide what you want from it. Why dont you try a mass cycle and run some clen / t3 ect afterwards to lean down then when you run the second cycle consider compounds like tren and winny to give you some quality muscle.

Thread Information