scottyd is offline New Member

winny/sust with letro???

I am going to take a 10 week cycle and i have not takin anything for about 2 or 3 years.
    I am planning on taking 2 cc of kerachi sust 1 time per week and 1 50mg winny tab split in half 2 times a day for a total of 500mg of sust a week and 350mg of winny a week.
    my question is i am kind of prone to bloating but never had any gyno trouble but want to make sure so i ordered a bottle of letro and a bottle of clomi from anabolic research and want to know your opinions on how i should take it through my cycle and after im done with my cycle. (any suggestions about my cycle as a whole will be appreciated to)if i should be taking anything else what kind of food how much water stuff liek that.
    my stats are 5"8 205 pounds 15 to 16% bf and back into the gym for about 1 year. my main goal is to drop some fat but ultimatley just look more muscular and bulky not be ripped but harder and cutter.
    my main concern is im not sure if i have to take the clomi after im done with the letro or can i just stop taking letro and thats it and if i do have to take clomi how much a day and for how long to solidify my gains more.
    from what i read and ( i have done alot of reading ) 1.25mg of letro eod is a fair amount but i get confused with the clomi and if i also need to take that and if i do for how long and how much.
    another question is how much milk thistle would be sufficient to be on the safer side with my liver.
    sorry if these are some questions that are a little more obvious but i want to be sure and would greatly appreciate some help and suggestions.

BIGKEN is offline New Member
    take clomid PCT...after your cycle

how much clomid should i take after my cycle and for how long. also what does pct stand for.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

300mg day 1
    100mg/day for next 4 weeks

ok thats sounds good to me . so from what i make of this i am going to take letro 1.25mg eod through my cycle and when i stop taking my last 2 ccs of sust in week 10 the next day take 300mg of clomi which is what i have from anabolic research and then 100mg for 3 or 4 weeks after that. is this rights? and is there any point in the day i should take this full or empty stomach and at certain points in the day?and is clomi good or should i be getting real clomid.

Thread Information