Thread: Age and HGH

baseball17 is offline New Member

Age and HGH

At what age is it unsafe to take HGH. If 23, 185 lbs. taking 2 iu's a day, with cyto, clen , test prop, and win. Also Arimidex evrydy. Is this too much, bc after extensive research feel pretty confident, just don't want to over do it. Trying to put on size but mainly lean. (100 iu GenSci Jin kit, prob getting a 2nd one, 40 cc win, 20 cc test prop 100mg, 100 clen, 100 cyto). Help is greatly appreciated.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball17
    At what age is it unsafe to take HGH. If 23, 185 lbs. taking 2 iu's a day, with cyto, clen, test prop, and win. Also Arimidex evrydy. Is this too much, bc after extensive research feel pretty confident, just don't want to over do it. Trying to put on size but mainly lean. (100 iu GenSci Jin kit, prob getting a 2nd one, 40 cc win, 20 cc test prop 100mg, 100 clen, 100 cyto). Help is greatly appreciated.
    1 or 2 kits really isn't enough. Also if you want the gh for gains, you have to shoot at least 4 iu's. That said you should wait more time. 23 is young for gh as far as I am concerned. I would not hit it until 30 or late 20's at the soonest. I am 40 and only decided to use it last year.

Please Read and Help

l already started it so I can't turn back now. How many kits should I get and what do u think about the other AAS I'm taking. I was gonna wait until I'm on GH for 4 weeks until I start the Win and Prop. Thanks for your replies
    Last edited by baseball17; 05-05-2005 at 01:28 PM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    l already started it so I can't turn back now. How many kits should I get and what do u think about the other AAS I'm taking. I was gonna wait until I'm on GH for 4 weeks until I start the Win and Prop. Thanks for your replies
    They say, you realy wont see anything until the third kit or so, from my research, but I have never used it....planning to soon... possibly. You should take it for a minimum of 6 months time (24wks) and 4iu would probably be best, but most people can only afford two or so a day...go 5 on 2 off

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if you already started it then "how old you should be before growth" doesn't matter anymore because your taking it anyways. good luck with the cycle sounds like your going to be lean and vascular from the compounds.

dioraddikt is offline New Member
    You have to stay on the gh long enough to shut your immune system down... by doing that it is said you will keep 80% of you gains but a normal immune system takes 8-9 months on avg to shut down.

fatsbastard is offline New Member
    what do u mean shut down?

later FB

Trylek is offline New Member
    Shut your immune system down? Never heard of that. Please enlighten me. I would like to understand what you mean. Thanks!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dioraddikt
    You have to stay on the gh long enough to shut your immune system down... by doing that it is said you will keep 80% of you gains but a normal immune system takes 8-9 months on avg to shut down.
    Bro this advice is so off base, I do not begin to know where to start with you.

THe reason it takes time on gh is for igf values to build in the liver. Also, gh improves the immune system, it does not shut it down. Please do not give advice if you are clueless and just repeating bad info you heard somewhere.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No shit! Flame!

And seriously, with SUCH a low affinity for the subject, it might be wise you NEVER give your opinion EVER again... even with things like "IMHO" as a precursor.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Thanks for the clarification guys. I thought he was way off base, but I am no expert and didn't want to make the same mistake he did.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dioraddikt
    HAHAHAHAHA. Now that I got that off my chest...23 is not to young, in fact any age for one reason or another is as risky as the next. There is a reason the body gradually releases lesser amounts of gh thoughout a lifetime and that individuals with lower gh release as they get older generally live longer. Now at 23 the only consideration is that you will probably have growth plates in your lower back still open whereas the others closed but a dose of 2iu should not do any harm in this area. Another concern for any age is thickening of the bones in the jaw, feet and hands...Although again 2iu should be fine. Keep in mind you won't get heaps from the gh in this cycle because at 23 your natural gh production is relatively high compared to an older bro, so if an older bro gets effects from 2iu it certainly don't mean you will. 3-4iu would be a much better investment but if your just doing it for the sake of it by all means. I'd add some LR3Igf-1 if money is a prob. 4 weeks on 4weeks off then you'll get the gains you're after.

-LL

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    1 or 2 kits really isn't enough. Also if you want the gh for gains, you have to shoot at least 4 iu's. That said you should wait more time. 23 is young for gh as far as I am concerned. I would not hit it until 30 or late 20's at the soonest. I am 40 and only decided to use it last year.
    Cutler was on HGH at 24!
    Last edited by Cuttup; 05-05-2005 at 04:32 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    l already started it so I can't turn back now.

~SC~

Thanks guys for all your posts. I'm thinking about getting 3 kits and going 4 ius every other day now because I read and saw a study on the difference in the effects of it versus 5 on 2 off.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    shoot first, ask later

LL08 is offline Member
    Thanks guys for all your posts. I'm thinking about getting 3 kits and going 4 ius every other day now because I read and saw a study on the difference in the effects of it versus 5 on 2 off.
    Sounds good, keep us updated as to how you go with that in a post in the hgh/igf-1 and slin forum. Good luck

-LL

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    There is no right or wrong age to use gh. It is given to young and old. You will not really see problems as long as you run it smartly.

Thread Information