tubbytank is offline Associate Member

First cycle questions

I will be starting a course of test prop soon as a first cycle. I also have access to 20ml of winny, although it has been expired for 6 months.

My questions are:

With all the reading on test prop and test, I came to the conclusion I would inject every second day, and do 500mg a week. It is 100mg/ml prop. This means I would be doing three injections a week and approx 1.6ml per injection. As this is my first cycle i felt 500mg was a moderate to high dose for me. The guys who I am getting it from, state to start with 1ml twice a week, going up to a maximum of 3ml twice a week. They say if I was to start with 3 x 1.6ml injections in the first week it would blow my head off. These guys are massive and do it often. What's people's opinions on this?

Is there a way to tell if the winny is still ok? It has been kept in good storage conditions (cool, dark).

Is there any point in doing 20ml? I read steroid profiles, but it doesn't state how much winny and for how long. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    run 100mg EOD or 50mg ED
    this would be 1cc every OTHER day or .5cc Every DAY
    i personally wouldnt run less than 75mg ED but hey each own.
    and i hate winni... but thats just me .. and i wouldnt use it but if your going to use it you should shoot it every day at 50mg but best results come from 100mg ED from me and others around me have expierenced.
    first cycle.. go w/ test prop for a min of 8 weeks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh btw twice a week w/ prop is retarded its outta your sys in 3 days and everyother day is too long IMO i have 0 sides if i shoot it everyday and my COMPLEXION CLears up from the stablized hormones.. shoot it everyday and be a man @atleast 50mg ED

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information