Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Winstrol tabs?

  1. #1
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075

    Winstrol tabs?

    Here is my next cycle:

    Week 1-8 Anadrol 100 mg. ED
    Week 1-12 Tren 75 mg. ED
    Week 1-16 Test. Cyp. 500 mg./wk.
    Week 9-16 Winstrol tabs (?)
    Week 9-16 Clen . and T3
    Week 3-6 IGF (LR3)
    20 mg. Nolva ED all cycle
    Followed by proper PCT

    I'm throwing the Winnie, Clen, and PCT in to shed some fat at the end. Any idea of how much Winnie I should take??? Also, what do you think of the cycle?

    Thanks a lot,
    MS

  2. #2
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    OMG you will have NO LIVER when your done w/ that.. ROFL oh well..

  3. #3
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    too much with the oral thing mate!

  4. #4
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    too much with the oral thing mate!
    ROFL i thought there was no such thing as TOO MUCH ORAL!!

  5. #5
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    yeah, throwing in your winstrol right after your drols isn't a good idea at all... but neither is running drol for 8 weeks... goodbye liver, hello jaundice!

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    tren isnt exactly liver friendly EITHER... and it loves your thyroid.. better hit some T3

  7. #7
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL i thought there was no such thing as TOO MUCH ORAL!!
    not enuff at the moment,wifes pregnant im on 1g test with other gear aswell,wont let me near her!!!im well fu*ked or not should i say!

  8. #8
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    bro- remember that when it comes to steroids that more isn't necessarily better, u can gain just as much or even better on a good stack with 3 compounds in it then u could on a dumb stack with 6. By using a huge amount of gear ur only gonna get alot worse sides and damage urself.

  9. #9
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Hey booz this will make your day...
    i just started dating this chick ... and she told me she just got outta 4yr reltnship... w/ another woman! then she tells me she loves me after 3 weeks while giving me head(i ****d up though being married for several years in the past i autoresponded w/.. 'I love you too"-oh well... then she says she loves women and i should take advantage of that, and SHE IS A NYMPHO...also when she gets any alcohol in her she constantly try's to give me head regardless of where we are at... and on a scale of 1-10 and 5=Doable she is a 7.8 so but its ok because you gota kid commin...

  10. #10
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Hey booz this will make your day...
    i just started dating this chick ... and she told me she just got outta 4yr reltnship... w/ another woman! then she tells me she loves me after 3 weeks while giving me head(i ****d up though being married for several years in the past i autoresponded w/.. 'I love you too"-oh well... then she says she loves women and i should take advantage of that, and SHE IS A NYMPHO...also when she gets any alcohol in her she constantly try's to give me head regardless of where we are at... and on a scale of 1-10 and 5=Doable she is a 7.8 so but its ok because you gota kid commin...
    lucky bast*rd!my porn is takin a right beatin at the moment!

  11. #11
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    lucky bast*rd!my porn is takin a right beatin at the moment!
    ROFL dood just Letro it .. that will Nullify that Sdrive Instantly... espec w/ all that test u must have some serious estrogen flux just Letro it ! and ur willy will no longer desire to hunt...

  12. #12
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL dood just Letro it .. that will Nullify that Sdrive Instantly... espec w/ all that test u must have some serious estrogen flux just Letro it ! and ur willy will no longer desire to hunt...
    might try it but dont you just luv it,bit dodgy in the gym tho spec when a nice piece of ass is in,the old boys got a mind of its own!

  13. #13
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    might try it but dont you just luv it,bit dodgy in the gym tho spec when a nice piece of ass is in,the old boys got a mind of its own!
    wtf, dood that test is f'n up both your heds...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •