Lane Pipe is offline New Member

quality vet website

i cant get on the quality vet website and im tryin to check batch numbers. Ive never had a problem accessing the site before. If the site changed, does anybody know the knew address?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it must b down, i just tried it and it didnt work.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    i think if someone goes through all the trouble to make fake gear labels...they are smart enough to go to the qv site and print a real batch # on their fake gear. just my 2 cents. these scammers arnt stupid.

i wasnt checking them to see if they are real because i know they are definitely legit, i just wanted to see the doses of my deca , test, and what not

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Pipe
    i wasnt checking them to see if they are real because i know they are definitely legit, i just wanted to see the doses of my deca, test, and what not
    it shou;ld say on the bottle bro if it says deca 300 its 300mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    i think if someone goes through all the trouble to make fake gear labels...they are smart enough to go to the qv site and print a real batch # on their fake gear. just my 2 cents. these scammers arnt stupid.
    and a lot of the time they dont put a real batch on it, if they do its not stamped lots of the time as well.

i was looking to see if it was underdoes or overdosed, i know that deca 300 is SUPPOSED to be 300mg, and there batch numbers are always clearly printed. i need somebody that actually knows about quality vet i guess.

unclej is offline Junior Member
    Looks like something is up with Quality Vet..There website is down and I have emailed them 3 times. They have not responded. Not to mention they have changed there labels.

unclej is offline Junior Member
    Looks like something is up with Quality Vet..There website is down and I have emailed them 3 times. They have not responded. Not to mention they have changed there labels.

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Their site is back up now bros.. However, please don't believe the batch / dosage nonsence they post as it is complete BS. In recent months, they have been underdosing the crap out of their stuff, then they say it is overdosed.. Check out their site, every 3rd or 4th batch of a particular product, will show a slight underdosage then back to overdosage to make it seem legit.

I have older batches of QV that were dosed properly, they didn't leave painful knots and the gains were awesome. The latest batches leave the painful knots and don't do much for the gains and people are starting to bitch about it.

Kahoona

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Their site is not back up yet unfortunately. And as an aside I know their product fairly well and all of the gear I have checked has been over-dosed, albeit only by about 3-5 mg/ ml. Results are very reliable and product is incredibly consistent. Shame about the website, I've just found some sust blend made by QV and I wanted to check it out on their site. Hey, anyone else know anything about the 4-test they just launched?

Thread Information