maxex is offline Member

Sleepiness On Anadrol?

Has anyone here had sleepy sides on anadrol . I'm on 100mg/day, I was pulling up in the driveway after a wicked workout, felt pumped and better than ever. I was still in my truck on the phone with my girl and it was like 10:30 and the next thing iI knew i was waking up at 11:30. I called her and she said i just stopped talking, i dont remember being tired at all but for some reason my body decided to take an hour nap. Is this normal on anadrol? Or could it be my blood sugar crashed. Im not on slin and my diet's pretty much in check. And now that this happend, I realized that I have been having moments of extreme fatigue in the middle of the day for no reason at all. I almost nodded out on driving home from my lunch break the other day.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    what else are you running w/ it.. ?
    if your running it by its self i have hard of people getting lethargic on dbols and adrol only's
    but i doubt your doing that and some people get drained when they are on test for extended periods of time... but if that was the case i doubt your using adrol in mid of cycle so i would say your blood sugar is jacked re-eval ur diet check your carb intake and GI/II of em all and meal timings... also lack of sleep- say you really req 8 a night and ur get 6.5-7hrs .. it can and will catch up w/ you after several weeks of this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Has anyone here had sleepy sides on anadrol. I'm on 100mg/day, I was pulling up in the driveway after a wicked workout, felt pumped and better than ever. I was still in my truck on the phone with my girl and it was like 10:30 and the next thing iI knew i was waking up at 11:30. I called her and she said i just stopped talking, i dont remember being tired at all but for some reason my body decided to take an hour nap. Is this normal on anadrol? Or could it be my blood sugar crashed. Im not on slin and my diet's pretty much in check. And now that this happend, I realized that I have been having moments of extreme fatigue in the middle of the day for no reason at all. I almost nodded out on driving home from my lunch break the other day.
    I think it's because you can do things on drol that shock the sh!t out of your body and tire you out..Ive only taken drol once and it was wake up take my drol workout like a madman..Eat,sleep..Then I'd wake up a couple hours later and eat whatever was around the house along with a huge protein shake..Then I'd get tired again..I miss those days..I was growing like a weed, but drol gives me some terrible deppression sometimes so I won't be taking it anymore...I would say it's a good sign, means your growing...
    Later
    KK

maxex is offline Member
    Im in the 2nd week of a test e 750mg/wk, anadrol 100mg/day and I will be adding tren on the fourth week. And no I dont get 8hrs, thats one of the main things that has me pissed off right now, between 2 jobs, my kid and my pain in the azz gf(shes not really that bad, i think the anadrol makes her seem alot worse) I only get 6-7 hours. My diet is fine, its never been better.

Im in the 2nd week of a test e 750mg/wk, anadrol 100mg/day and I will be adding tren on the fourth week. And no I dont get 8hrs, thats one of the main things that has me pissed off right now, between 2 jobs, my kid and my pain in the azz gf(shes not really that bad, i think the anadrol makes her seem alot worse) I only get 6-7 hours. My diet is fine, its never been better.
    problem solved.. added test increases intensity and metabolic rate... thus greater energy output ... you need more rest and your not getting it.. GJ! go sleep now.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I think it's because you can do things on drol that shock the sh!t out of your body and tire you out..Ive only taken drol once and it was wake up take my drol workout like a madman..Eat,sleep..Then I'd wake up a couple hours later and eat whatever was around the house along with a huge protein shake..Then I'd get tired again..I miss those days..I was growing like a weed, but drol gives me some terrible deppression sometimes so I won't be taking it anymore...I would say it's a good sign, means your growing...
    Later
    KK
    Your definitley right abouteating part, i hope i dont get depressed, I only have one week to go then my test should be kicking in along with the tren . I cant wait!

I try to get 10 hr's sleep on cycle, with tren it's kind of tough..When you start taking the tren Iam sure you will be having opposite problems..So enjoy being tired while you can and like taibox said go to sleep now... LOL

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    problem solved.. added test increases intensity and metabolic rate... thus greater energy output ... you need more rest and your not getting it.. GJ! go sleep now.
    Does it mmatter how i get my 8 hours, if i sleep 6 hours at night then a 2 hour nap. Mid day naps depress the he** out of me

omg i heard and i almost believe it 100% that 1hr of sleep mid day can act the same as 4hrs of sleep at night.. and i love naps
    i usually sleep 6hrs at night and then 1- 1.5hr nap after work then get up eat then go lift.

Your definitley right abouteating part, i hope i dont get depressed, I only have one week to go then my test should be kicking in along with the tren. I cant wait!
    I would take my drol in the morning and at night would have noticable deppresion..Some handle it better than other's..Iam one of those guys who is happy all the time so I can tell when Iam feeling down..I also get snappy with my close family and friends..Anymore I just stick to test,EQ, and var those never seem to mess with my happiness..In fact if anything they make me happy and confident as hell..But there is no denying drol's mass gains..Let us know how you made out at the end of your cycle and don't get to tired out..You seem to have alot of responsibility's for a guy your age..
    Good Luck,
    KK

Does it mmatter how i get my 8 hours, if i sleep 6 hours at night then a 2 hour nap. Mid day naps depress the he** out of me
    It's hard for me to get up from naps..But they are great if your trying to grow..I was reading one bodybuilders schedule and he napped for a couple hours every 3-4 hours and never really had his nightly sleep..Just a bunch of naps..I don't know about you but thats not the way Iam built..I like it all at once..Maybe a nap after my post-workout meal for an hour or two..

It's hard for me to get up from naps..But they are great if your trying to grow..I was reading one bodybuilders schedule and he napped for a couple hours every 3-4 hours and never really had his nightly sleep..Just a bunch of naps..I don't know about you but thats not the way Iam built..I like it all at once..Maybe a nap after my post-workout meal for an hour or two..
    no you need full night sleep .. this is what helps w/ hormone regulation. and CNS Recovery and you need to hit all your stages of sleep to get this.

maxex is offline Member
    Ive been getting extremely snappy, friends, family, GF, co-workers and customers, Its seems every one is ticking me off. Thats the only thing I dont like about it, now every time my girl and i get into an argument she brings up the fact that im on as, and that pisses me off even more. On a happier not Ive put on 10-12 lbs in the past two weeks, and became extremely stronger. The weight is probably 90% water but who the hell cares, I know I dont.

no you need full night sleep .. this is what helps w/ hormone regulation. and CNS Recovery and you need to hit all your stages of sleep to get this.
    I know, Iam just saying what I seen a pro doing with his sleep..Iam a deep sleeping guy..Wake me up in the middle of the night and Iam a mean SOB..
    Iam just saying naps on top of regular sleep are great for you, thats common sence..

maxex is offline Member
    I know I need the sleep and its killing me and the more i think about my lack of sleep the more im getting angry, (it honestly makes me very angry when I dont get enough sleep or miss a meal or something like that when im running AS). But work from 7am-5pm then i run my business after work mon-fri then the weekends I rum my business and between work and making time for my kid and my woman its just to damn hard. If anything is gonna change about that I think I'll have to let her know that my son and my cycle are my priorities and any left over time she can have.

Ive been getting extremely snappy, friends, family, GF, co-workers and customers, Its seems every one is ticking me off. Thats the only thing I dont like about it, now every time my girl and i get into an argument she brings up the fact that im on as, and that pisses me off even more. On a happier not Ive put on 10-12 lbs in the past two weeks, and became extremely stronger. The weight is probably 90% water but who the hell cares, I know I dont.
    I find myself just not talking, because if I do it's usually an off color comment about how hot some girl is or something violent..So when on cycle I kind of just speak when spoken too..I run my own business and have it to the point where I don't have alot of responsibility and I can barely keep up my family and personal life..I don't blame you for being snappy with all that on your plate..2 jobs a kid and a girl will do that to a guy not already on the edge from AS..I would watch it with the tren my girl can tell the day after I take my first inject of that sh!t..She's all,I know your on that fina stuff..Then as you said all of your problems are AS based from that point on in her mind..Do what I do anymore and just lie..It will be alot easier when your not putting on tons of mass with drol..Drol makes my head look like a pumpkin and my arms too..My girl and everybody that knows me well can tell when Iam on that stuff...

maxex is offline Member
    I find myself just not talking, because if I do it's usually an off color comment about how hot some girl is or something violent..So when on cycle I kind of just speak when spoken too..I run my own business and have it to the point where I don't have alot of responsibility and I can barely keep up my family and personal life..I don't blame you for being snappy with all that on your plate..2 jobs a kid and a girl will do that to a guy not already on the edge from AS..I would watch it with the tren my girl can tell the day after I take my first inject of that sh!t..She's all,I know your on that fina stuff..Then as you said all of your problems are AS based from that point on in her mind..Do what I do anymore and just lie..It will be alot easier when your not putting on tons of mass with drol..Drol makes my head look like a pumpkin and my arms too..My girl and everybody that knows me well can tell when Iam on that stuff...
    wow bro! your right on point. Its all good though. i figure just as ong as i dont go out in public ill be ok and nobody will have to get hurt. jk!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    go see a doctor,you shouldnt just fall asleep while talking on the phone,sounds like sleep apniea..im on 150mg drol along with 2500mg test and 600mg deca ...and slin pwo..i dont just fall asleep unwillingly..gear has nothing to do with that.see a doctor

maxex is offline Member
    As a matter of fact i did. I saw him today at softball practice, he thinks it has osmething to do with my blood levels crashing after long workouts. Usually I have a shake in hand as im leaving the gym but that day i didnt.

Thread Information