andrewzz is offline New Member

Durabolin... PCT?

Hey, I was wondering if Durabolin needs some sort of PCT.

I am thinking about doing a 5 week cycle with 300 mg/week. So if any of you have any suggestions i would appreciate it. thanks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow DO SOME RESEARCH there bub.. because that is NOT a Bright idea in the least to run it alone and on that short.. min of 12 weeks... is best back it w/ test and run a proper pct or better yet get your diet in check and research...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a terrible idea, do some research before you inject anything into your body. Deca should always be run with test, unless you dont like getting hard ons for a long time. You need to understand how steroids affect your body and why you need test. Deca should be run for at least ten weeks. It takes 4-5 weeks before you start seeing effects. PCT is always mandatory after any cycle of steroids. Do more research and work on your diet, steroids arent a miracle drug without proper diet, training, and a solid base, you wont get much out of them

Well the reason im looking for an alternative to a Test is i cannot afford my libido to go down. And after researching many of the steroids Durabolin seems the least likely to **** with it. also the gains come a lot slower, and that's what i was looking for.

Least LIKELY?! ROFL
    they dont call it deca dick for nothing
    100mg a week will shut you down.

Run testE for like 10wks or so at 500mg wkly since its obvisouly our first cycle.

where the hell were you doing research at? Deca is possibly the worst steroid at affecting your libido and surpressing your sex drive. Test on the other hand will enhance it a lot!! Test is the best. You do know that deca is used is chemical castration of sex offenders??

On the steroid profiles, they have 2 diff roids. Deca -Durabolin , and Durabolin. It says they are two dff roids, and i know of deca dick, but i thuoght that was for deca-durabolin only.

the profiles on steroid .com are a little outdated, but that durabolin profile they are taking about is NPP, which is fast acting deca . The first sentence on that profile says its very similar to deca!! Its just attached to a different ester. Read the updated profiles in the new steroid profiles forum. Test should be the base of every cycle and it is the only thing you should take in your first cycle.

Oh ok i understand. I have talked to a few guys that used Test. and they said that they lose most all of their gains afterwards... is this just if they dont do PCT? and if i did start off with a test, which would you recommend to start off on?

they lose their gains b/c they dont do PCT or do it correctly and they dont know how to eat and training during PCT. A good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. Do some research on first cycles, test only, PCT, you'll find lots of good info

ROFL test is like the best for retaining gains IMO if you have proper pct.. i have kept maybe 18 of the 22lbs of put on w/ Enth a while back... and even better results w/ prop

i hate dirty bloaty gear like dbol , deca , a-bombs... just i hate water and feeling fat

Alright thanks a lot guys. I checked out the NPP and definetely changed my mind. I was just thrown off by looking at the wrong profiles. Ill get to researching.

How about this:
    Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg/Week Weeks:1-10
    Nolvadex at 10mg ED Weeks:1-15
    Clomid Therapy Weeks:13-15

Do you think this will bea good first cycle?
    I am looking to put on at least 10 pounds.

really i see a huge jump in gains from 250 wkly to 500wkly ... and still 0 sides.. thats just me... i would go atleast 400wkly but you can start out at that low dose see how it goes if all goes well after about 4 weeks Jump it up.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bump the test e up to 500mg. (250mg monday morning 250mg thurs nite) it will keep your blood levels more even, give u less sides...

Well i am a small guy, 140 at about 10-12% Bf 5'8.. does that make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewzz
    Well i am a small guy, 140 at about 10-12% Bf 5'8.. does that make a difference?
    only in the clothes u wear... and the weight you move.

straight. well im just gonna get my diet straightened out, and then get the price. is it against forum rules to post prices i am being asked to pay, to see if they are over-priced?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewzz
    straight. well im just gonna get my diet straightened out, and then get the price. is it against forum rules to post prices i am being asked to pay, to see if they are over-priced?
    nah... and i really reccomend getting diet in check, workout regiment down pat, have some of the Gents here give you a hand w/ that and stick w/ it for a few months before you run ur gear... no need to use a bazooka when a pistol will suffice...
    then when u plat.. drink the juice.

at 140 lbs, i would suggest focusing on a bulking diet for a while. You really need to have a solid base before taking gear, which you dont have at 140lbs. Without that solid base, you wont get much out of gear and most likely lose what you gain. Check out the diet forum and read the "how to bulk" sticky. Work on eating 4-5K clean calories per day and the size will come

Yeah man get diet in check in diet forum .. im sure its not as up to par as you think and since diet is 80%.. .you are really going to want some input on that.

Thread Information