Thread: test prop ques

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

test prop ques

i just got some stuff in the mail and i have a few questions. All of the stuff looks real thin, not thick oil i mean, and some of the test prop has these crystal things in them and some dont have any at all. Its either full of them or has none. I shot it 3 times so far and from what i read test prop is supposed to be real painful. Its the third day now and my first shot is a tiny bit sore. Nothing to speak of though. Did i get screwed or is there an explanation? And what are the crstaly things, and why is it only in three of the six bottles? Anybody know anything?

im usre someone out there has to know something about what im asking? Can someone please offer some advice. Id like to know that i didnt just spend money on absolutely nothing.

nobody wants to answer this? its a legitimate question isnt it? im just lookin for some info here, can someone pelase help?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    i just got some stuff in the mail and i have a few questions. All of the stuff looks real thin, not thick oil i mean, and some of the test prop has these crystal things in them and some dont have any at all. Its either full of them or has none. I shot it 3 times so far and from what i read test prop is supposed to be real painful. Its the third day now and my first shot is a tiny bit sore. Nothing to speak of though. Did i get screwed or is there an explanation? And what are the crstaly things, and why is it only in three of the six bottles? Anybody know anything?
    assuming it is test prop then the crystals are the test precipitating out of solution. This is bad. You will need to heat the vial (with a pin in the top so it can vent) on a stove top or the like so they will dissolve in solution again. Make sure they don't precipitate out before you inject it otherwise you're in for some serious pain. As far as your question about pain while injecting goes, that is no real way to judge if your gear is legit or not. Some people get very sore, some don't it's all on the person.

What is the lab that made your prop?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    The crystals, thats the test powder not being mixed properly into the oil. The thickness of the oil does really matter. I would assume the gear is legit just poorly made from an UG lab.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    nobody wants to answer this? its a legitimate question isnt it? im just lookin for some info here, can someone pelase help?
    post this and pictures in the right forum there ya go they heard ya good luck

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    assuming it is test prop then the crystals are the test precipitating out of solution. This is bad. You will need to heat the vial (with a pin in the top so it can vent) on a stove top or the like so they will dissolve in solution again. Make sure they don't precipitate out before you inject it otherwise you're in for some serious pain. As far as your question about pain while injecting goes, that is no real way to judge if your gear is legit or not. Some people get very sore, some don't it's all on the person.

What is the lab that made your prop?
    beat me to it
    symatech 1
    testsubject 0

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    dunno what to say bro it may be that the test isnt holding well or may be expired... if my stuff were that inconsistant id question it too, goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    beat me to it
    symatech 1
    testsubject 0
    count it!

sorry, i would have posted it in the other parts of the site, but i have less luck posting in other places. Theres a lot more people on here than the other areas. It always takes a long time to get answers in the other areas. But now that im here and youve answered, how do i do the heating process the right way?

sorry, i would have posted it in the other parts of the site, but i have less luck posting in other places. Theres a lot more people on here than the other areas. It always takes a long time to get answers in the other areas. But now that im here and youve answered, how do i do the heating process the right way?
    check your pm's I responded answering how to do it there.

symatech, i just threw you another pm, let me know what you think, thanks bro

back at ya

Thread Information