BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member

Injecting Prop Please Help

THIS MIGHT SOUND A LIL CONFUSIN BUT try to follow...i am goin to stack Fina and Prop together and i can only afford the amount of Prop i got for my cycle already. So to make it last i am tryin to figure out dosages. I know it should be atleast every two days cause of the half life but would it be so bad if i did it mon/thr or mon/fri at 100 mg a day so thats 200 mg a week...if that is no good then can i do it every second day and just shoot like 75 mg every second day, it will be around the same amount mg wise either way but atleast this way it will be in my system every two days...hope you guys understand this thanks

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Never used prop. Only cyp. But I would definetely go with the 75mg every other day.
    Just my two cents...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    get more...if you can't afford the prop which is cheap, how the hell are you going to be able to afford the food? i am assuming you are cutting with the compounds you chose, however food is still not cheap and prop is very inexpensive.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Good point!!

Logan13 is offline Banned

do it right

Honestly, do not go half-a$$ into a cycle. Do or do not. Prop, at the very least, needs to be injected EOD. Stable blood levels when injected ED. Prop 75mg EOD is a pretty low dose, I would suggest having a higher mg of prop/week then of fina/week. Again, do it right.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    very good point. If your going to spend the money on the gear, then do it right. Prop is very inexpensive and very accessible. Wait a little bit, save some money, and get some more gear

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just keep stocking up on your gear and working on your diet and workout regiment .. usually people that dont have their cycle in check DEFINETLY DONT have their diet up to par... and since diet is 80% of it.. im going to stop there

Thread Information