rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member

? about non-test cycle

If I wanted to refrain from using testosterone (don't like bloating, possibility to lose hair) what would be a good cycle. Currently, I am thinking about a Primobolan cycle for 10 weeks at 400-600mg/wk and running anavar for 6 weeks at the end @ 40mg/day as well as proviron throughout cycle @ 25-50mg/day. Primo does not significantly shut down HPTA like other aas and i was wondering what you guys thinking about running the above cycle with eq @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. does it significantly lower the hpta (in other words, would i need test base), and secondly how is the conversion to dht for eq (ie, is it like primo and not higly converted to dht)? thanks.

also some input: 6'2'' 190lbs, going for 10-15 lbs of solid, lean muscle mass that i can keep.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    not only will primo shut u down a bit, but so will var.
    i would advise against running eq without test also.
    there is not much u can run without test. as much as u don't want to hear that, that's pretty much the bottom line. if u're worried about the bloat, i'd go with prop. hairloss on the other hand depends on your genetics so if anything, it'll speed it up.
    i've heard of women running primo and var cycles with no problems, but then again, they don't have test running through their bodies so no need to worry.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test should be the base of every cycle. If you concerned about bloat take arimidex or nolva. If your worried about your hair, take finasteride, besides you wont go bald from a cycle of test.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dude do some research there's an assload of these threads and all end up the same way....YOU NEED TEST!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you will prob do wat you want anyways all we can do is advise you,strongly suggest you use sum form of test or you will morethan likely lose your sex drive man!

well what do u think the minimum amount of test could be, 250? and then just from either primo or eq at 500mg/week

at a minimum i would personally and a lot of people will agree(sum wont)500mg weekly.

ok so say test eth 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks, and eq @ 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks along w/ some proviron and liquidex. will my hpta be fine, i wanna have kids some point in time lol

you will get your sperm count back to normal when you come off providin that you do your pct,if you are runnin eq for 12 weeks run the test for 13 then start your pct 14 days after last shot of test,then you will get your little swimmers back to normal.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Out of curiosity, on a primo/var cycle, how long would you remain shut down? Just the duration of the cycle and pct or longer?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Who cares about a little bloat? It goes away at the end of the cycle.

ok, test eth @ 500 mg/wk for 13 weeks and eq @ 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks and possibly anavar for last 5 weeks @ 40mg/day. i'll run liquidex @ .25mg/day for entire duration and i am unsure if i want to run 25mg of proviron per day. is proviron really worth it, in yalls opinion. how should i run the pct, as far as dosage goes. i know hcg should be last week of cycle and stop 1.5 weeks before clomid/nolva. in your opinion, what will work best for pct nolva, clomid, or combo.
    Last edited by rfbulletdude; 05-08-2005 at 09:16 AM.

no you should run the test 1week longer than the eq!told you that earlier.

whoops meant to throw that in there, i'll edit above post.

you should use nolva at 20mg ed and clomid 300mg day1,100mg day2,50mg 20days.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you should use nolva at 20mg ed and clomid 300mg day1,100mg day2,50mg 20days.
    w/ the nolva ed throughout cycle is it necessary since i'll be doing liquidex. also, on top of using proviron as a muscle hardner, doesnt it also prevent bloat and gyno, in which case if i take it at 50mg/ed do i need nolva and liquidex still?

i would just use nolva throughout the cycle at 10-20mg,but then i dont use anything through the cycle,luckily im not gyno prone and i dont bloat to much and when i do it dont bother me.always have the antis on hand though,you never know!

you can take the proviron instead of the nolvadex ,but take the nolvadex throughout your pct.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you can take the proviron instead of the nolvadex,but take the nolvadex throughout your pct.
    k, so it looks like i'll do proviron entire cycle (stop week 13) and keep the liquidex on hand just in case. IF, crossfinger that i dont, i get gyno (dont know if i'm prone) i'll do .5 mg liquidex a day for remaining of cycle right, or should i have extra nolva just in case. thanks a lot for you help booz, this should be the last ? lol.....

-also, you a been fan of hcg throughout cycle, or even during last week of cycle?

all accordin length of cycle mate,sum people use it intermitantly durin long cycles,im runnin a20-24weeker at the moment,iwill prob use it after i finish my test between that and my pct.

Thread Information