Thread: Wellbutrin

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member

Wellbutrin

Does anyone on here have any experience regarding this anti-d? Im contemplating taking it (under doctors supervision of course), but I had some concerns, regarding sexual side effects(i know this anit-d had the least, but im sure it still has some side effects), becoming dependent on it where I wont be able to get off, etc.... If anyone has any info on wellbutrin or any other anti-d, please share any information. It would be a tremendous help. Thanks guys!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    nope but i do take lexapro and it works verry well

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ive taken a lot of diff meds, including wellbutrin.

Cant say any of them worked, but I remember wellbutrin didnt do crap.

The only meds that REALLY work are the hard hitting and temporary acting tranquilizers.

Clanasopan (spelling) is THE GREATEST. One pill a day and youre on cloud 9.

Xanex is the next best, but much shorter acting.

But yeah long term mind altering things dont work for me, its the quick hard hitting tranquilizers that save the day.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've tried Wellbutrin, didn't do anything for me, good or bad. I also tried Lexapro, and man did that stuff fu*k me up, one of the worst drug experiences of my life. *shiver*

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Clanasopan (spelling) is THE GREATEST. One pill a day and youre on cloud 9.
    Do you mean Clonazepam?

GENERIC NAME: Clonazepam
    BRAND NAME: Klonopin

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Do you mean Clonazepam?

GENERIC NAME: Clonazepam
    BRAND NAME: Klonopin

whew....Docs had me on Klonopin before....too strong for me....Wellbutrin kept me nauseated....

not hearing too many good things.... how was ur sex drive on these medications? did it kill it, no effect, anything?

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26
    not hearing too many good things.... how was ur sex drive on these medications? did it kill it, no effect, anything?
    Well the Wellbutrin had no effect either way, it was like I was taking a multi-vitamin.

As for the Lexapro, I can't really tell how it effected my sex drive. I felt so fu*kep up that the last thing on my mind was sex. Hell, I couldn't even drive a car on that stuff. Now don't get me wrong, for most Lexapro seems to work great (which was why I tried it). But for me it was a disaster.

PKING is offline New Member

wellbutrin

Gynomastia...can be a side effect of wellbutrin http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/proc...ia_causes.html

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedSRT-4
    If you are taking this Anti D with gear, well hopefully I can help...

I am in my 8th week of a Test/Winstrol cycle. I take 300mg Zoloft ED and 150mg of Wellbutrin ED. I also take Clonezapam 1mg wheen needed i.e. when I am having a panic attack. By the way, the reason I take them, is because I have a panic disorder with claustrophoia and agoraphobia. I have been on the meds for about 3 or 4 years now and the only crappy thing was that I gained a TON of weight. like 45lbs in 4 years. As far as the pecker working, well, you just need to monitor it. They actually put me on Wellbutrin to counteract the limp pecker or really, loss of libido while on the Zoloft.

Hope this helps a little.
    i take both lexaprill and wellburtin have been now for about 7 months.this combo works for me.as for sex drive i have not lost it. i am not depressed now the only bad thing is that i take such high dosages i my entire body shakes leaf the doc thinks cogentin will stop the shaking .i hope so

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've been on Wellbutrin for 5 years now. I take 300mgs. day and I have to say it has done wonders for me. At 300mg a day it keeps me jacked all day, some people compare the effects to amphetamine like energy, without the bad side effects. I can also say that I have no sexual sides either. The only side effects that I sometimes have trouble with is shaky hands, and dry mouth, but they can be controlled. I give Wellbutrin the big thumbs up.
    peace,
    otto

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I took Zoloft for almost 3 years before switching to Wellbutrin. Zoloft KILLED my sex drive. I mean it was GONE! But, I've been on Wellbutrin for almost 2 years and I can tell you it is the one AD that I would recommend. It can boost your sex drive and the side effects are mild compaired to most AD's. I take 150mg's or 1 pill per day of Wellbutrin SR. I did get a bit more engery from it, but sometimes I swear it knocks me out. Still, I really like what this drug as done for me. I say give it a try!

I like what im hearing about wellbutrin. I would obviously consult a professional before making any final decision tho. I have to be honest, the libido/sexual side effects are a big concern for me. Mental health is obviously more important tho, but looks like you can get the best of both worlds. Good stuff!

Thread Information