JayP40 is offline Junior Member

Is This Healthy?

I Dont Like To Talk About Other People And Their Use Of Gear, Mainly Because I Am Clean And Dont Have A Lot Of Knowledge On Gear Yet. But There Is A Guy At My Gym Who Says He Takes "air Test" (which He Says Is A Mixture Of Cyp And Eth) Year Round.

He Never Gets Off Of It Supposedly. I Am Not For Sure Of His Dosages. But He Says He Has Been On It For The Past 2.5 Years. He Has Been On Fina For The Last 6 Months With The Test.

Is This Healthy? Seems Like To Me His Liver Should Have Already Shut Down.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am on year round. Injectibles aren't hard on my liver at all. Healthy is sort of a relative question. I get regular blood work and am in the normal to healthy ranges in most areas but I do have to have at least a theraputic dose of test and will for life.

I Didnt Know You Could Stay On Test Without Running Some Clomid Or Nolva

LL08 is offline Member
    There hasn't been enough conclusive studies of long term (over 10 years) use of test to know what effect it will have. Maybe it helps you live longer if the dose is low or maybe the body naturally releases less as you get older for certain reasons to prolong life. I think the later is more realistic though...

As for the Clomid and Nolva if your using all year around you don't have to worry about bumping your natural or endogenous test release back up so PCT is not necessary.

-LL

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I am on year round. Injectibles aren't hard on my liver at all. Healthy is sort of a relative question. I get regular blood work and am in the normal to healthy ranges in most areas but I do have to have at least a theraputic dose of test and will for life.
    Rickson how many years did you run straight before deciding to run HRT??
    Did you try to go back to natural and have no test??I always wonder how long PPL take before there natural test is gone or suppressed so badly that you decide to go HRT...Thanks alot...

Quote Originally Posted by JayP40
    I Dont Like To Talk About Other People And Their Use Of Gear, Mainly Because I Am Clean And Dont Have A Lot Of Knowledge On Gear Yet. But There Is A Guy At My Gym Who Says He Takes "air Test" (which He Says Is A Mixture Of Cyp And Eth) Year Round.

He Never Gets Off Of It Supposedly. I Am Not For Sure Of His Dosages. But He Says He Has Been On It For The Past 2.5 Years. He Has Been On Fina For The Last 6 Months With The Test.

To answer your question I would have to see doseges and know the guys bloodwork..Some PPL can run forever with minimal problems,others mess themselves up IMO because they have no clue what there doing most of the time..If you watch your bloodwork and keep your diet clean you could more healthy on juice than off IMO...Doseage depending of course...

I Do Know His Diet Sucks, But Not For Sure Bout Bloodwork.

Thanks For All The Replies

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Well for example if ur cholesterol values and triglycerides are off the charts for extended periods you run a high risk of developing atherosclerosis. Some autopsies done on BBs have revealed that atherosclerosis was the cause of death, and it was suspected that the use of AAS were the main reason behind it.

Blood Work

I Do Know His Diet Sucks, But Not For Sure Bout Bloodwork.

Thanks For All The Replies
    It cost a fortune without insurance...But I get it done on a very frequent basis...It's all about being pretty without dying early...

Schwarz is offline Member
    There Hasn't Been Enough Research Done On Long Term AAS Usage So I'd Ere On The Side Of Caution....But Then Again Starting Every Word In A Sentence With A Capital Letter Ain't Healthy Either.....

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    There Hasn't Been Enough Research Done On Long Term AAS Usage So I'd Ere On The Side Of Caution....But Then Again Starting Every Word In A Sentence With A Capital Letter Ain't Healthy Either.....
    LOL those capital letters will get you everytime bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    i uSUALLY tYPE iN aLL cAPS bUT fOR sOME rEASON iT jUST mAKES tHE fIRST lETTER cAPS

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    People that write computer script usually type with every first letter capitalized..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no it s not healthy

i figured if you ran test like this year round your body's natural test would shut down. And your body would get used to this much test and stop making gains. JMO

i figured if you ran test like this year round your body's natural test would shut down. And your body would get used to this much test and stop making gains. JMO
    Thats def false,but it's your opinion so I respect it..Test is about the best thing to run year round dose depending..Your buddy is probably going to have more trouble with the tren long term..I have multiple friends that run all year round and you will countinuously get bigger at the same dose untill you reach a genetic barrier..Then you just up the dose or change your diet or training..I know people who have ran tren for years or test for years that still have there natural test after they come off..I think a man running 500mg of test a wk all his life could live longer than a guy who doesn't exercise,eats like crap and just all around treats there body like sh!t..Bodybuilders usually live exceptionally healthy lifestyles, that counts for alot..IMO

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    wow i never thought a guy taking test all his life would be more healthy than a normal slightly over-weight american. how can you justify that?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    wow i never thought a guy taking test all his life would be more healthy than a normal slightly over-weight american. how can you justify that?
    You take test all your life anyways, just at a lower dose..I have some studys Iam going to have to dig up..I got friends over now so I'll post them later..
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Thats def false,but it's your opinion so I respect it..Test is about the best thing to run year round dose depending..Your buddy is probably going to have more trouble with the tren long term..I have multiple friends that run all year round and you will countinuously get bigger at the same dose untill you reach a genetic barrier..Then you just up the dose or change your diet or training..I know people who have ran tren for years or test for years that still have there natural test after they come off..I think a man running 500mg of test a wk all his life could live longer than a guy who doesn't exercise,eats like crap and just all around treats there body like sh!t..Bodybuilders usually live exceptionally healthy lifestyles, that counts for alot..IMO
    very good point. I wasnt saying this is what would happen, just thought might be a possibility. wasnt really for sure. but you are definetely correct about the bodybuilders lifestyle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Test at HRT or heavy HRT doses, 200 to 500mg, will definitely see an improvement in the quality of life, especially with users in their late 40's on up. With proper use of ancilliaries, periodic blood work and appropriate adjustments, and a bodybuilding lifestyle, I would GUESS that you would not reduce your lifespan at all. I will probably go fulltime hrt when I hit the big 5-0. 46 now, and trying a longer cycle this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Test at HRT or heavy HRT doses, 200 to 500mg, will definitely see an improvement in the quality of life, especially with users in their late 40's on up. With proper use of ancilliaries, periodic blood work and appropriate adjustments, and a bodybuilding lifestyle, I would GUESS that you would not reduce your lifespan at all. I will probably go fulltime hrt when I hit the big 5-0. 46 now, and trying a longer cycle this time.
    If you don't mind me asking what is full time HRT mg per wk/....??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rickson how many years did you run straight before deciding to run HRT??
    Did you try to go back to natural and have no test??I always wonder how long PPL take before there natural test is gone or suppressed so badly that you decide to go HRT...Thanks alot...
    I had been on year round for about 2 and a 1/2 years I think. I made the decision with my endo and physician. I decided recovery would be long and hard and chose the HRT route but am not sure it was absolutely necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I had been on year round for about 2 and a 1/2 years I think. I made the decision with my endo and physician. I decided recovery would be long and hard and chose the HRT route but am not sure it was absolutely necessary.
    I have seen PPL come back from much longer streches..But it's so sad to watch the muscle they killed themselves for and forced chicken and tuna down there mouths for years then they come off and boom they arn't the same they(me) don't have the aggression to really hit the weights as hard as I feel I can and there is little if no pump..I don't know I kinda feel like Iam wasting my time working out without any hormone in my body..Iam looking at HRT too.Thats not really something that bothers me..Good Luck with the permanant cycle, Iam sure your not alone...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    His nuts shut down for sure and at 6 months of tren his liver is well on its way. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    His nuts shut down for sure and at 6 months of tren his liver is well on its way. IMO
    From personal experience iam going to have to disagree..The guys at my gym are lab rats I swear..Ive seen guys run tren for YEARS and have not had liver problems and I think his HPTA can be saved..But like rickson said it will be a long slow(muscle catabolizing)road to getting it back...

If you don't mind me asking what is full time HRT mg per wk/....??
    Usually the doc will want you on 200mg/week or so. I don't think there is anything wrong with going up to maybe 500 for the long haul, if you keep an eye on your liver and lipids. When I do hrt I will definitely go with 400-500mg of test, and cycle other stuff like deca , tren , eq, winny, hcg , etc, as needed.

transform is offline Associate Member
    How much testicular atrophy would you experience after a year or more? or do you try keep em up to size with hcg injections every so often

Oh, def do some hcg . I don't think you need to stay on it, or do more than just very small doses... maybe do 250iu/E3D for 4 weeks or so, take 6-8 weeks off? I'm sure it would be something like that. You would, of course, tailor the hcg cycling to your body's needs and reactions. They shrink, start hcg. They plump back up, stop the hcg. That would keep your cost down. It is pretty much a purely aesthetic thing, I think. If you are on hrt, "recovery" is not a valid concept. You are on for life, not cycles of test. There may be some cancer issues to address in relation to any testicular atrophy... maybe one of our experts will chime in here.

Thread Information