crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Test prop, winny, tren cycle-Ideas?

Ok I have done three cycles of cyp/deca @ 500/350 for 10 weeks. I want to try a little different cycle. I will do
    Weeks:
    1-10:
    test prop 75mg ED
    8-10:
    50mg tren ED
    6-10:
    winny 50mg ED
    What I want to know honestly has anyone experienced this same or similar cycle? How bad is the hairloss? Not that I am predispositioned for hairloss, but I am one of those lucky people that it probably will be bad. Are we talking bald here, or what? I know that the two (tren+winny) are bad on the liver, but with cyp/deca I had no side effects, maybe I was lucky? What type of tings should be looking for on this cycle, cause I never have drank alcohol, done any other type of drug other than juice, hell I dont even drink coffee, or smoke. My fall back is I eat fast food couple times a week. I dont want to hurt myself too bad, look I know the famous saying, no pain no gain, but with no hair=no fun, so any ideas on what you guys think of the cycle?

Oh yea I already have propecia, its not mine but makes no difference, I can still use it. I did research that shows some people say take it and some others say dont cause of some DHT blockers or something. What should I do with propecia?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok I have done three cycles of cyp/deca @ 500/350 for 10 weeks. I want to try a little different cycle. I will do
    Weeks:
    1-10:
    test prop 75mg ED
    8-10:
    50mg tren ED
    6-10:
    winny 50mg ED
    What I want to know honestly has anyone experienced this same or similar cycle? How bad is the hairloss? Not that I am predispositioned for hairloss, but I am one of those lucky people that it probably will be bad. Are we talking bald here, or what? I know that the two (tren+winny) are bad on the liver, but with cyp/deca I had no side effects, maybe I was lucky? What type of tings should be looking for on this cycle, cause I never have drank alcohol, done any other type of drug other than juice, hell I dont even drink coffee, or smoke. My fall back is I eat fast food couple times a week. I dont want to hurt myself too bad, look I know the famous saying, no pain no gain, but with no hair=no fun, so any ideas on what you guys think of the cycle?
    I am currently on 75mg prop ed right now, and started tren @ 60mged a few days ago. Wait a week or two and I will let you know how the tren does. Check out my diary. I am up 12 lbs already on prop alone. What do you want the Winny for?

I was told and by reading that prop+tren +winny was a good way to gain lean hard muscle. I also read that tren, winny, and test prop are good for leaning out. I know people out there say that "there is noting that leans you out" well thats all crap, cause I did a full 10 week cycle of test enth and leaned me the **** out! So Good solid weight, with ALITTLE shreddage!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would run the tren wk1-10 2weeks at the end aint gonna do much at all.run the winny 3 days past the prop n tren then start your pct.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay, so why only three weeks of tren ? Is it tren acetate? I would start it in the 3rd week and run it to next to the last week.

My bad, I typed the wrong thing
    Weeks:
    2-10
    50mg of tren ED

But guys dont forget this was about the hair and liver issue, I appreciate my retarded typing, but I am really concerned here!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay, so why only three weeks of tren? Is it tren acetate? I would start it in the 3rd week and run it to next to the last week.
    so he should stop it 2 weeks before pct?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so he should stop it 2 weeks before pct?
    I like to end a cycle with nothing but test in my body. So I stop the other stuff earlier. Should he do so? Frankly, I'm not 100% sure that it is important. I just think it is somewhat better to have test as the last AAS to leave your system before pct.

Thread Information