kalla is offline Banned

feeling like sh#t!!

ive been on test p 75mg ed and tren 50mg ed and im on day 12 and i feel like crap, I feel weak and have body aches like the flu. I had this after my first couple of shots and went away now its back for the past 2 days. any suggestions on how to cope and get thru it?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    stick through it man. it's probably just the flu. we've all been through it.

i'm in the same boat only im doing 100mg prop ED and 75mg tren ED... it's been about the same... 12 days. i feel like i got hit by a mack truck and then run over backwards 10 times.

most of the time i dont even want to bother training. but i do anyways.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, glad I'm not alone. How are the results for both of you so far? Do they outweigh the bad shiit??

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Damn, glad I'm not alone. How are the results for both of you so far? Do they outweigh the bad shiit??
    i'd say so. i feel like crap all day. when i actually muster the energy to go to the gym (usually at around 7:30pm) and get that first set in... it's like a total turnaround. once the blood and juices start flowing i'm good to go. getting me out of the gym is the problem cause when i go home after i drink my shake... forget it, i'm comatose.

kalla is offline Banned
    same way mann... once i hit the gym i feel great..pumps are awesome..u can feel the strength of it its awesome

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    thats werid guys, i never got the test flu nor do i feel like crap im currently week5 of my 100mg ed fina and 100mg ed prop and honestly i feel great diets in check just feeling great... are you guys taken b-12 at all? 500mcg's ed gives me some pretty good energy and gets me in the mood even on the days i dont feel like like training , wich isnt often but i have my days...once im at the gym and do a set im pump and ready.

hows your sleeping also guys?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get vitamin , drink Oj and eat,restPleny and try to vit. c before workout for enegy, but drink plenty of water vit c will dehydrate ya, I had it for 4 weeks, two very bad, it changed over after two weeks to a cough, good luck both of ya

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    man I have the same thing but it is getting worse. Started as a cough. I am losing weight feel tired all the time. I just feel like I'm shriveling up. I feel like i'm wasting my cycle. Everyone says to give it time and I'll come out. I have about 8 weeks left. Don't want to stop. Do things start picking back up after test flu ends??? Please help. I am miserable.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    anyone??? Encouragement please

My friend shakes and sweats like a pig on prop, he has some serious allergies.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I get the same from my cyp. Its up and down. Ill feel like sh** for a couple days and then fine for a couple days. B-12 helps. Multi vitamin also....

Thread Information