Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: need some help

  1. #1
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617

    need some help

    I'm going to be doing a 8 week cycle
    2cc's sustanon 250 week
    1cc decabol 250 week
    need to know how much liquidex and clomi I need and how to cycle them,thanks.

  2. #2
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    did you research PCT? and Anti-es? did you research the compounds

  3. #3
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    bro go and take some time and read up on the gear that you would like to run. also if this is your first cycle do a search for first cycle. you will see that test only is the best and sust sucks for the first cycle.

  4. #4
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro go and take some time and read up on the gear that you would like to run. also if this is your first cycle do a search for first cycle. you will see that test only is the best and sust sucks for the first cycle.
    No its not my first cycle I'm limited on what I can get especialy anti-strogens I'm just aksing for a little help on setting up for this cycle.{I'm 26 y/o 5'7'' at 195 lbs. 10% BF}

  5. #5
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    ok so you know that sust will need to be shoot eod. as for the deca save it because the does is to low and your cycle is not long enugh.

    try this sust 500mg week eod 1-8
    nolv 10mg day 1-pct

    the nolv is cheeper then l-dex and is all you will need

  6. #6
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ok so you know that sust will need to be shoot eod. as for the deca save it because the does is to low and your cycle is not long enugh.

    try this sust 500mg week eod 1-8
    nolv 10mg day 1-pct

    the nolv is cheeper then l-dex and is all you will need
    thanks for the feedback,well what about the liquidex not sure I can get nolv.?

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    l-dex will work but you can get nolv right from ar just click on the top right banner.

  8. #8
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    l-dex will work but you can get nolv right from ar just click on the top right banner.
    I appreciate it man,I feel like a jackass now,again thanks!

  9. #9
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    l-dex will work but you can get nolv right from ar just click on the top right banner.
    The sight seems to be down at the moment.

  10. #10
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    any time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •