stacking question

hi i'm new here and was just wonder in doind a deca and equapoise cycle with a pyramid of d-bom intertwined in the middle wouldbe a good idea.

-2 weeks in with just running 300 cc of deca an equi and 4 weeks of d-bol with then a tapper down for the remander of my deca and equi cycle witch would be a total of 8-10 weeks.

sound alright or do you think is pointles running deca and equi together or what way to the run the two together best do you think? thanks!
    [email protected] or just maessage board

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you should never pyramid a cycle. you can not keep bood levels stable by doing so. also you should have test in that cycle. test should be thst base of ever cycle. deca and eq are going to shut down your natty test and you body will not have any in it. this is going to give you deca dick now sex drive no wood no nothing.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus_rigged_my_gear
    hi i'm new here and was just wonder in doind a deca and equapoise cycle with a pyramid of d-bom intertwined in the middle wouldbe a good idea.

-2 weeks in with just running 300 cc of deca an equi and 4 weeks of d-bol with then a tapper down for the remander of my deca and equi cycle witch would be a total of 8-10 weeks.

sound alright or do you think is pointles running deca and equi together or what way to the run the two together best do you think? thanks!
    [email protected] or just maessage board
    Dude I would suggest doing a lot more research before you cycle. If this is your first cycle, I would suggest Test Ethanate Weeks 1-12, and if you feel the need, dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Also make sure you do proper PCT with clomid and nolvadex .

thank for the insight

well i will be doing d-bol as the test base but just need to know if it useless doing equi and deca together as a stack. thanks guys
    p.s. i just found someone trying to sell me a water base intramusclular steroid called CYSTORELIN , what the hell is this stuff, i'm gonna do some research but if someone has done it then leyt me know what its like thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro your cycle plan is terrible. Do lots more research on how to properly construct cycles, before you do anything. You need test as the base of every cycle. No test=no cycle

Thread Information