styxecl is offline Junior Member

danger in continuing my stack?

ive done a stack of eq and test e, eq at 400/week for 15 weeks and test at 500/ week also.

due to a very unreliable source i am still wating for one of the bottles of test, having finished the eq 5 weeks ago.

for the past 10 weeks approx i have been doing 500iu of HCG twice per week to stop too much testicular atrophy.

the problem is i still wanna put on a lot more size. i have only gained and kept about 8lbs as the last few weeks i have lost a lot of size cos ive had no gear in me.

i should be able to get the test e, or probably sust 250 now instead, so...is there a danger of me doing a further 5 weeks of gear after this long period? or can i get away without doing any permenant damage?

thanks for any advice

yerg is offline Associate Member
    first cycle? Not an expert but that seems like a pretty long cycle. If it were me I would call it quits...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can do another 5 weeks.

next time plane you cycle better and make sure you have all your gear befor you start

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

next time plane you cycle better and make sure you have all your gear befor you start
    i dissagree i say make sure you have more gear than you need before you start so if you wana extend your cycle you can

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    i dissagree i say make sure you have more gear than you need before you start so if you wana extend your cycle you can
    shit he only had 5 weeks of eq on hand.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

Sounds to me like he finished the cycle 5 weeks ago, so IMO he shouldnt start back up again he should just take some time off and then start a proper term. Secondly, the HCG should have been stopped when you stopped shooting you test then clomid and nolvadex should have been introduced for PCT. HCG should be run at 300-500mg every 3-5 days during your cycle, not part of PCT. Finally, you only kept 8 pounds, I going to go out on a limb and say that's from lack of nutrients, not lack of gear like you stated. Wait about 15 weeks and then start another cycle, this time make sure you have everything in order.

its my second stack. 15 weeks is the recommended amount of time for eq according to a lot of people on here.

i did think another 5 weeks wouldnt be too bad as i've heard of people staying on gear practically all year round.

thanks for the replies, any more opinions lads?

i know HCG shouldnt be taken as part of PCT, i've kept taking it as i've been expecting the other gear to be with me for the last few weeks and so taking HCG made sence to stop anymore atrophy.

agree on the fact that i should have had all my stuff first by my source is a friend and so i expected there not to be any problems in getting all my stuff.

i did finish the stack 5 weeks ago. when you add on the 15 weeks of eq to that its a long time for my body to not be producing test naturally...does anyone else have any opinions on whether or not its dangerous to continue with another 5 weeks of test or sust?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    do your proper pct then worry about another cycle.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    ...does anyone else have any opinions on whether or not its dangerous to continue with another 5 weeks of test or sust?
    If you are looking for someone to say its ok to do so, you arent going to find that person here. There is no two ways about it, it simply not a good idea.

sorry forgot to add the reason i didnt gain more is cos i couldnt train for about the first 10 weeks of the stack cos of various problems that kept coming up.

testsubject, im just trying to get as many opinions as poss. if i listened to the first opinion i got, before yours, i would be doing another 5 weeks...ie someone has said it wont be a problem. im not ignoring your advice. and if you're gonna say its simply not a good idea with no reasoning to back it up why should i listen to that?

Doing a cycle without training is retarded. I dont think you should cycle at all until you get your shit together!!

obviosly i didnt intend not to train! what the **** are you on about. i got jumped by a bunch of chavs and then at pretty much the same point i had recovered i had a death in the family. as soon as they were out of the way i started training again.

who the **** would pay all that money for gear and then not train intentionally.

Sorry but I dont think there is a good excuse for not training when your on. You should have beaten up the chavs.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Sorry but I dont think there is a good excuse for not training when your on. You should have beaten up the chavs.
    lol mate would love to have but obviously i couldnt have, no one takes a kicking on purpose. im well pissed off that i have effectively wasted what should have been the last stack i would have needed to have done for a very long time, not to mention the money...thats why im trying to find out if its safe to add more on.

if people tell me its not safe to do then i will take their advice but if someones just gonna assume im a retard and dont know what im talkin about then i'll look elsewhere for advice

so i'll ask again, can anyone else give a little advice on this please? obviously i think it could be bad for me in the long run so that why i've asked rather than just jumping in and doing more as i would have liked to as im so eager to not have wasted my time and money

cheers

Thread Information