solid-d is offline Member

Just ended 8 weeks of sust...Should I start some winny, last shot of test was 4 days

I took sust 250 about every 5 days, now Im al out. I just got 10 cc's of winny, should I take it now? I cant afford anything else..

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member
    I can'r answer your question but i getting ready to start my first cycle. I'm trying to decide between sust 250 and test enth. How was the sust for you?

solid-d is offline Member
    sust was good, 15 amps alone took me up 15 lbs in weight and 40 lbs on the bench press. I was eating everything

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    taking winny now after your test cycle is going to do nothing but stretch your cycle out to what most consider too long, plus winny alone isn't that great i hear..only thing you can do is begin clomid 3 weeks after ur last injection...300mg/1day 100mg/10days 50mg/10 days..good luck bro

Ironweb is offline Member
    D3m3nt3d is right. It would have been beter for you to start your winny wk 5 in your cycle and ran it until right before you started clomid.

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    You need to take a short lasting ester like test proprianate for 4 weeks while your body cleans out from the sus. If not it will be 4 weeks before the sus leaves your system and then that much longer before your body restores your natural test production. In other words you will crash and most likely lose alot of your gains. Taking the prop. for 4 weeks after the sus and then taking your clomid is your best bet. This allows you to be on something while you come off the sus. and then two days after your last prop. shot you are clean and ready to take clomid and restore your natural production. If you need more info on this check with the mod juice junkie. He has graphs and shit that prove this and shows how it works.Save the winny for your next cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just ended 8 weeks of sust...Should I start some winny, last shot of test was 4 days-miketouchdown.jpg  

Thread Information