The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member

About to give up ...

Hi guys
    From what I've read, it seems that with test, there's a small risk of fast heart-beat or worse :tachycardia. The problem is that I suffer from supra-ventricular tachycardia and I have to take Flecaine ED, an anti arythmia to fix it. It's not dangerous for my life the doc said, but it's pretty scary ! My question is : what kind of gear should I take to avoid fast heart beat ? Eq? Deca ? Or a "special test" like Sust What do you think of injecting 50mg of test to see how my body react ? I'm not scared by gyno, deca-dick, roid-rage etc ... but tachycardia .....huhhhhhh !

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    dont listen to anything anyone here tells you, just because nobodys a doctor and you shouldnt be playing with your life. talk to your doctor

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    dont listen to anything anyone here tells you, just because nobodys a doctor and you shouldnt be playing with your life. talk to your doctor

i 2 this

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    dude steroids wouldnt even be a choice if i were you

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a lot guys, but my heart is not so weak !It is like that till I'm 20 (and I'm 41 now) I do heavy squats, leg press and HIT cardio... The doc said :" It's not a disease, only a small malfunction but you will surely not die from that". Many persons got heart rythm problems like me but, they don't feel it, those lucky dudes ! I don't take pills to save my life, it's only a question of confort.But the less rythm problem I have, the most happy I am ! That's why I asked on this forum if someone knew about a gear who don't "touch"too much my heartbeat...
    I know you are not doctors but you are really COOL to answer me!
    Thanks again and again

Thread Information