Thread: which 1?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member

which 1?

i been gettin my cycle put together n had it steady after some adjustments-500mg of test e per wks 1-10,400mg of deca per wks 1-9, and was goin 2do dbol @40mg ed for wks1-4 but alot of people on here said to go with test prop @.75mgs ed for wks1-4+wks11-13 instead of the dbol? so wat do you all think as far as it goes for more mass n which one keep better gains? thanks 4all the help

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    going for mass??? d-bol....plus w prop, you have to shoot every day, just a thought..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    i been gettin my cycle put together n had it steady after some adjustments-500mg of test e per wks 1-10,400mg of deca per wks 1-9, and was goin 2do dbol @40mg ed for wks1-4 but alot of people on here said to go with test prop @.75mgs ed for wks1-4+wks11-13 instead of the dbol? so wat do you all think as far as it goes for more mass n which one keep better gains? thanks 4all the help
    u need to extend the cycle. deca for a minimum of 10-11 weeks. test 12 weeks. u can kick it off with dbol weeks 1-4. here something like this is what i would do

1-4 dbol 30-40mg/day(depending on if u have used it before
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-11 deca 400mg/week

nolva throughout @ 10mg/day
    femara @ 1.25mg/EOD
    and PCT start 2 weeks after last shot og test

So the dbol would be better n ill keep more gains off of dbol nsted of test prop?

Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    So the dbol would be better n ill keep more gains off of dbol nsted of test prop?

dbol will give u better mass gain.s. i personally would prefer the prop cause i like ED injection, but im weird. hahah. i reccoemdned the dbol cause u dont have to inject ED like prop and most people dont like ED shots.

ok but if i can handle the ed injects the prop would be better 2keep gains then?

as long as u follow proper PCT they should be about the same. its just basically which ever u like better

Thread Information