Thread: first cycle

sweetpete is offline Associate Member

first cycle

i am a former professional boxer at 118 lbs. i have had to make this weight for 14 years i am 30 years old this september.i was ranked number 1 in the world for 2 years so i was a very good boxer but now i want to put on alot of muscle because i am sick of being so small. i want to put some size on quick so i purchased 100 10mg of dianabol tablets and 20 sustanon ampules i was going to take 30 mg of dianabol a day for 4 weeks and 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks. Is this going to be good enough for me to put on 15 pounds of muscle if i work out hard and eat correct.i weigh about 150 with about 10 to 12 percent body fat. when i am at 118 i dont register any body fat. i was totally dehydrated and famished i would have to get iv injections after i have made weight.what i am asking will this do the trick

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you only weigh 118lbs you should be able to put on quite alot of size without the gear,i would hold off and put it on naturally then think of usin aas,i know this is prob not wat you want to hear but its wat a lot of bods will tell you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry mate didnt read you were 150,yes mate that course will put some size on,but the sus should be split up into eod shots to keep your blood levels stable.make sure you have nolva on hand and your pct ready for after.

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you only weigh 118lbs you should be able to put on quite alot of size without the gear,i would hold off and put it on naturally then think of usin aas,i know this is prob not wat you want to hear but its wat a lot of bods will tell you.
    i agree...sorry bro

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    yes i have nolva but that cycle should do the trick correct i want to put on mass

Thread Information