yaston2003 is offline Junior Member

bulking cycle HELP

Hi, i'm gonna be starting a bulking in early June, and I would like some advance on my proposed cycle. it gonna be a 12 week cycle
    I wanted to again as much size as i can in 12- weeks. Also should i instead do a 16 week cycle instead of the 12 or is 12 alright.

weeks 1-12: Deca 600mg a week
    weeks 1-12 Test E. 500mg a week
    Week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg everyday

for PCT Clomid.

I'm 5'8 180 7-8% body fat. A
    SHould i stick with this stack and these products.
    Also What kind of gains do you expect i will see on this cycle?
    This is going to be my first bulking cycle, i did a cutting cycle with test prop and tren .

I'm 23 years old and been lifting for over 4 years, my diet is going to b very clean, eating at least 4000-4200 calories a day.
    thanks

Any adivce is welcomed
    thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run more test than deca , wouldnt want to risk deca dick. Also the test needs to be ran one week longer than deca too so PCT times line up

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    I would run more test than deca, wouldnt want to risk deca dick. Also the test needs to be ran one week longer than deca too so PCT times line up
    yes i agree.

ok, i WILL UP run more test then deca at 700 test and 600 deca. and i will run the one weeek longer then deca. what kind of gains do you expect i will get from this cycle. also what can i do for pct besides clomid, to keep most of my gains. thanks

what kind of gains do you expect i will get from this cycle? also what can i do for pct besides clomid, to keep most of my gains? thanks

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003
    ok, i WILL UP run more test then deca at 700 test and 600 deca. and i will run the one weeek longer then deca. what kind of gains do you expect i will get from this cycle. also what can i do for pct besides clomid, to keep most of my gains. thanks
    Test 500mg/wk
    Deca 400mg/wk
    No need to go overboard, Also i would drop the anadrol and get D-bol..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the gains you get are totally dependant on diet, training, and rest. Not how much gear you take

I have another question. it may be a stupid question, but during my pct should i adjust my diet calories intake to my new maintenance level weight or should i keep my calories at 4200 until i finish my pct and then go down to my new maintenace calorie intake? Also how long should i wait before cutting and when i do start cutting would it be a good idea to run test prop, and tren with a clean diet and cardio or just a clean diet and cardio?
    thanks

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    "Test 500mg/wk
    Deca 400mg/wk
    No need to go overboard, Also i would drop the anadrol and get D-bol.."

BUMP
    If you've never done a heavy test cycle this will blow your mind, if it doesn't you can always add more later, but I think it is best to do as much as poss with as little gear as you can get away with. Def no drol-it sounds great but should be reserved for when you need it, when gains are harder, it is very hepatoxic and not to be taken too lightly.

During pct your diet may be hard to keep up due to dropping appetite, try to keep calories up, but as I've always found intake just goes down on it's own due to loss of appetitie. Eventually you need to taper off anyway to keep from becoming a blob, so hopelfully this natural taper will help work you back down to normal at a decent rate, works for me.
    Last edited by shortie; 05-12-2005 at 11:00 PM.

longislandbeast is offline New Member
    why deca ?

I like deca , cause it gives the most gains in the short amount of time.
    Also how long should i wait before i start cutting with tren and test prop? three months?. thanks for the info shortie

longislandbeast is offline New Member
    since when does deca give quick gains...with the half life it has which is either 15-16 days i was under the impression it was a long acting ester, ofcourse which would not show quick gains. It also has some other unpleasant side effects.

sorry i mean it gives you the most amount of mass gains in a 12 week cycle.

Also how long should i wait before i start cutting with tren and test prop? three months?.

Thread Information