Thread: test cyp

beast01 is offline New Member

Talking test cyp

im going to be using 600 mg a week of test cypionate should i do the whole lot in one shot or break it up during the week?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Yes you should shoot cyp twice per week. What are your stats? Cycle experience?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    2x wk

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have used cyp both ways and did not notice a difference(by my experience)... I am not sure those that say shoot cyp or deca or eq twice per week has even shot this stuff once per week before, so how can they know for sure???

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have used cyp both ways and did not notice a difference(by my experience)... I am not sure those that say shoot cyp or deca or eq twice per week has even shot this stuff once per week before, so how can they know for sure???

Based on what we know about the blood level concentrations and the half life of the drug, we know that twice per week is "better" than once.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Based on what we know about the blood level concentrations and the half life of the drug, we know that twice per week is "better" than once.
    Well in that case everyday shots would even be better... but is it necessary? That is my point... Also, by experience, injecting both once per week and twice per week I did not see a difference. I guess that would be like someone shooting prop ed or eod...

j martini is offline Member
    I did not notice a difference between once and twice a week. Some people will argue that blood levels will be more stable twice a week, thus less side effects.
    But then again naturally the body has fluctuating test levels throughout the day.
    I would shoot twice a week just incase there is added benefit but i dont think it is as important as some make out.

beast01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Yes you should shoot cyp twice per week. What are your stats? Cycle experience?
    my stats are 6ft 225 lbs 26 inch legs 17 inch arms 48 inch chest. my cycle experience is mainly test deca and dbol not much else.

Thread Information