Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Doing shots in your ass when you already have a big ass?

Hey all, im on a cycle right now (400mgtest prop/300mg deca ) a week, and I had a question. We all know that the glutes are the best place to inject, but I already have a huge ass and while im building mass on my upper body, Im going real high reps-low weight on my lowerbody so i can cut the fat off of it. Im worried about injecting into my ass because of localization, I want my ass to get smaller, no bigger. My lowerbody is lacking in comparison to my upperbody so i have a big ass thats definitely more fat than muscle. Are shots in my ass going to make my ass bigger? I am puerto rican so some of it is genetics but I can tell theres a lot of jiggle there i can get rid of. Thanks!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about you ass getting bigger just shoot somewhere else, it doesnt really matter where you shoot just as long as it's IM. Quads, calves, shoulders, triceps, theres tons of options for you, you dont need to stick to just glutes, move around.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    I don't think shooting in your ass will make it bigger. It might swell a little bit, but if you're thinking that spot will grow faster because you've shot it in your ass, it won't happen.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Quads are a lot easier and fairly safe

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    I don't think shooting in your ass will make it bigger. It might swell a little bit, but if you're thinking that spot will grow faster because you've shot it in your ass, it won't happen.
    it will seem bigger because the oil is still where you shot it, happens to me in my quad all the time, it looks badass.

Rest stuff you said i agree.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that those are localazation type steroids . You don't have to worry about where you inject it. Just inject into any group you want.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You mostly only get site injection growth from esterless gear like test suspension. Temporarily, you will have a size increase equivelant to the amount of injected oil, but that is not permanent. Don't worry about it.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    SPOTT INJECTIONS DON'T WORK for estered steroids .

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Also, if you have a fat ass, be sure to use a long enough needle to get into the muscle.

Thread Information