Thread: aspiration

sweetpete is offline Associate Member

aspiration

let me get this right when you insert the needle you pull back the plunger and if you pull blood it is no good to inject correct.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    BINGO, tha means u r injecting into a vein, that could kill u.

would that make your shoulder sore if you were injecting sust

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u can be sore either way. if u injected in a vien or into muscle.. if u injected into a vein u would know though.

ok thanks my shoulder is a little sore and when i pulled the needle out a little blood came out just a little is that normal

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sometimes you bleed sometimes you dont.

thanks alot

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    is it really true that shooting into a vien can kill u???? i thought it just phucks u up for a day or 2....

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    is it really true that shooting into a vien can kill u???? i thought it just phucks u up for a day or 2....

ive read many times that shootin oil based gear into a bv can cause coma and death, but milder symtoms were dizzyness, couging, stuff like that. so i think it would take a substantial amount directly into a vein to cause serious damage, but im no expert. im a begginer, and ive asperated throughly on my first few injections. better safe than sorry.

when doing my glute injection i found it better to have my bro help me out, cause i cant reach back that well so when i asperate it the pin moved around a lot which led to a sore injection site.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Im pretty sure I did that once. It didnt kill me but I would do everything I could to avoid a repeat.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It is a crap shoot, getting juice in a vein. It all depends on where it ends up. If a considerable amount ends up in heart muscle tissue or brain tissue, you could have probs, and in worst case, fatal ones. It takes more than jsut a trace of gear to do this, though... it takes enough so that for a significant period of time, there is no actual blood carrying oxygen and nutrients to that tissue. The gear will not poison the tissue... it is lack of blood due to displacement in the cappilaries by the oil.

If it does not go into sensitive tissue, or it is a very small amount that passes through quickly, it isn't such a big deal. Of course, you have no control over this, so ASPIRATE . Mike Mattarazzo in a very candid interview a couple of years ago recounted how in a momentary lapse of concentration, he injected synthol into a vein and almost died. It is oil, same as gear, and same effect in the bloodstream.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    It is a crap shoot, getting juice in a vein. It all depends on where it ends up. If a considerable amount ends up in heart muscle tissue or brain tissue, you could have probs, and in worst case, fatal ones. It takes more than jsut a trace of gear to do this, though... it takes enough so that for a significant period of time, there is no actual blood carrying oxygen and nutrients to that tissue. The gear will not poison the tissue... it is lack of blood due to displacement in the cappilaries by the oil.

If it does not go into sensitive tissue, or it is a very small amount that passes through quickly, it isn't such a big deal. Of course, you have no control over this, so ASPIRATE. Mike Mattarazzo in a very candid interview a couple of years ago recounted how in a momentary lapse of concentration, he injected synthol into a vein and almost died. It is oil, same as gear, and same effect in the bloodstream.
    Thanks this is good to know.

The way I see it, if your sticking yourself
    your there..so simple to aspirate , kinda foolish
    not to...IMO

Thread Information