Thread: Ahhh! Itch!

Murdock is offline New Member

Ahhh! Itch!

Hello everyone. I am running a deca (QV 300mg) and prop (QV 100) cycle. On friday i shot the deca in my left delt and prop in the right. A few hours after the injection, the side with the deca got a very light red color and hard - the area affected is about the size of a large egg. The lump is bearly visible ot the eye, but i can feel it being real stiff. It also feels a bit warm, is sort of light red - pink, and feels real itchy. To give a good example, it feels exactly like one of those over sized mosquito bites you get once i na while - stiff, pinkish, itchy, and warm. The side where the prop is, the stiff area is extremly small, feels a bit warm too, but isnt really itchy.

I wondering what the hell is going on? What should i do? I shot deca into my glutes last week, and had a lump and real itchy spot where i shot it, took about a week to go away. I hope this is not an infection...if it was, there would be a formation of puss right? It has been like this for 2 days already. Please help me with your comments and thoughts, thanks.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock
    Hello everyone. I am running a deca (QV 300mg) and prop (QV 100) cycle. On friday i shot the deca in my left delt and prop in the right. A few hours after the injection, the side with the deca got a very light red color and hard - the area affected is about the size of a large egg. The lump is bearly visible ot the eye, but i can feel it being real stiff. It also feels a bit warm, is sort of light red - pink, and feels real itchy. To give a good example, it feels exactly like one of those over sized mosquito bites you get once i na while - stiff, pinkish, itchy, and warm. The side where the prop is, the stiff area is extremly small, feels a bit warm too, but isnt really itchy.

I wondering what the hell is going on? What should i do? I shot deca into my glutes last week, and had a lump and real itchy spot where i shot it, took about a week to go away. I hope this is not an infection...if it was, there would be a formation of puss right? It has been like this for 2 days already. Please help me with your comments and thoughts, thanks.
    You sure it's real deca...Deca is usually real smooth..Sounds like the deca is giving you infections bro..I would say see your doc and tell him you got bit by a spider....Sounds bad..

Oh, and def stop taking that deca and if you got the prop from the same source I would be suspect of that myself...

I know this stuff is completly legit, he is my friend and he deals to an enourmous amount of people. How would i be sure that this is an infection? Dont infections usually take a few days to develop, as well as have some puss present if it is infected.

Might it be because im using 300mg deca from quality vet, known to have a high BA? Would taking benadryl offset these probelms? As i said before, same thnig happend in my ass, got red, stiff and itchy, it too ka while to go away. Should i just wait this one out for a week and see what happens? Some others on another forum said it just my body reacting to the deca. I have alos read lots of others havign a similar experience as me, msot of the time it ends up going away itself. Is it neccessary to go see a doctor? It doesnt hurt me much at all, it jsut feels exactly liek a mosquito bite, and looks just like one as well, a large one.

I know this stuff is completly legit, he is my friend and he deals to an enourmous amount of people. How would i be sure that this is an infection? Dont infections usually take a few days to develop, as well as have some puss present if it is infected.

Might it be because im using 300mg deca from quality vet, known to have a high BA? Would taking benadryl offset these probelms? As i said before, same thnig happend in my ass, got red, stiff and itchy, it too ka while to go away. Should i just wait this one out for a week and see what happens? Some others on another forum said it just my body reacting to the deca. I have alos read lots of others havign a similar experience as me, msot of the time it ends up going away itself. Is it neccessary to go see a doctor? It doesnt hurt me much at all, it jsut feels exactly liek a mosquito bite, and looks just like one as well, a large one.
    Ive used gallons of deca and so have my friends alot of it QV..Never ran into that problem..I would just get it looked at since Iam not a medical proffesional I don't want to give you bad advice..It's very cheap to see a doctor..Do it..Ive never in my life heard of adverse affects from deca..Red,stiff and itchy are all signs of infection...

I also forgot to mention. Can this irritation be caused by movign the needle around ot much once it was inside? I know when i injected the deca i made a big mistake and the needle was moving a lot, sideways in and out. my parrot flew onto my head and caused for the erratic shooting.

I also forgot to mention. Can this irritation be caused by movign the needle around ot much once it was inside? I know when i injected the deca i made a big mistake and the needle was moving a lot, sideways in and out. my parrot flew onto my head and caused for the erratic shooting.
    Dought it..Ive moved my needles all around before to re-posistion to push the juice out of the syringe and have not ever had anything like you are speaking of...For the last time it sounds like the beggining of an infection..See a doc...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    My first I moved around alot, and I felt it a few days
    later, but no redness or heat at all. Just a little sore..

BTW...makes sure your parrot is the cage next time

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    My first I moved around alot, and I felt it a few days
    later, but no redness or heat at all. Just a little sore..

BTW...makes sure your parrot is the cage next time
    The question is?????Are you a pirate and if so how do you squat with that wodden peg leg.....Arrrrrrrrrr

Thread Information