Bizz is offline Associate Member

bad experience with ugl

long story... to make it short, i taugh that was deca from DENKALL who giving my the infection so i still injecting 1/2cc eod of sust from SYRUS LABS but 2 more infection came out so now i know that came from that F***** shit of SYRUS LABS 2ml sustanon ... what should i do with those 4 bottle that i still have throw them away?? i still have a 10ml of cy-test can wait to try it to see if it's cleaner...im gonna have toomorro 10 amp of russian sustanon...hope there legit

sorry for the writing...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bad experience with ugl-photo-440.jpe  

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    long story... to make it short, i taugh that was deca from DENKALL who giving my the infection so i still injecting 1/2cc eod of sust from SYRUS LABS but 2 more infection came out so now i know that came from that F***** shit of SYRUS LABS 2ml sustanon ... what should i do with those 4 bottle that i still have throw them away?? i still have a 10ml of cy-test can wait to try it to see if it's cleaner...im gonna have toomorro 10 amp of russian sustanon...hope there legit

sorry for the writing...

u know what to do with them.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    this is y i will never mess with ugl's...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if and when ever you run ugl lab stuff you should filter it with a .20 whatman inot a new vial. i also like to add 1% ba after i ilter my gear also. this will help you fight infections.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    damn bro i hear the canadian bro's think highly of syrus labs...get yourself a more reputable company to go with thats been around for a while imo.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Be sure, first of all, that your injection technique is flawless before blaming the gear. That said, I won't shoot UG gear without filtering. I think I would even filter mex vet gear if I had any now. Currently I am on perscribed meds and everything is compounded in a legit pharmacy, so I don't bother.

Check other boards, too, and see if anyone else is having probs with syrus' sust. I wouldn't use it just now, but don't throw it out until you have a better idea of whether it is bad stuff or not. If you are desperate, you could certainly add .5% BA and run it through a .22 filter, and it should be safe. Myself, if I determined that the gear is part of a bad batch, I would take it back to my source.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Be sure, first of all, that your injection technique is flawless before blaming the gear. That said, I won't shoot UG gear without filtering. I think I would even filter mex vet gear if I had any now. Currently I am on perscribed meds and everything is compounded in a legit pharmacy, so I don't bother.

Check other boards, too, and see if anyone else is having probs with syrus' sust. I wouldn't use it just now, but don't throw it out until you have a better idea of whether it is bad stuff or not. If you are desperate, you could certainly add .5% BA and run it through a .22 filter, and it should be safe. Myself, if I determined that the gear is part of a bad batch, I would take it back to my source.
    were to get those filter in a pharmacie?? i know that ar sell some but to get it real quik
    and the injection technique is perfect!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    They will ship overnight if you don't mind paying for it. Pharmacies will not carry filters, no. At least not to sell... a compounding pharm might have some on hand but not to sell.

Thread Information