fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Got my gear, just deciding when to start

alright well i have my gear, gonna be running test e 500mg/wk for 10 wks and dbol 40mg/day for tha first 4 wks

now i was workin out hard for a good year then i kinda started slackin off around tha last month/month and a half

should i start my cycle now or start an intense work out for a few wks-month and then start my cycle?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u might want to get your workout, and your diet in line first, or else it cld wind up being a waste of money.... jmo

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    IMHO you should wait 2-3 more years before you start a cycle a year or so of training isnt nearly enough training under your belt to be cycling. But its up to you so start whenever you feel you want to, you just wont see as good of gains as you would if you waited a few years.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    id say go ahead and get back in a good workout routine and then once u get back into it then start it up

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    no no no thats not what im saying, ive been workin out since i was 14, i have just been slackin off for tha last month, just wasnt sure whether to start now or get back into routine, u kno?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u shld still get everything tight b4 starting....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    no no no thats not what im saying, ive been workin out since i was 14, i have just been slackin off for tha last month, just wasnt sure whether to start now or get back into routine, u kno?
    You should have stated that in the first place then, you told us that you have been working out hard for a good year, not since you were 14. Either way, get back into a routine get your diet on lock and worry about the AAS a few months down the road, once you have yourself on a proper schedule.

Thread Information