ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

Who has tried tren with deca?

I know using tren and deca together is looked down upon due to proestrogen, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever done it with success using the right anti e's. And at this point would vitamin B6 be far to weak to use?

clhp20 is offline Member
    Boldenone is most often used for cutting. Its stacking partners for this purpose in particular are trenbolone , stanazolol and testosterone propionate . I'm no big fan of testosterone for cutting, although propionate is commonly used with great success by many users. Nonetheless I don't recommend test for cutting for beginners. Stanazolol is particularly useful in improving muscle hardness and strength while boldenone offers increased vascularity without overly aromatizing. The use of 50 mg of stanazolol every day, stacked with 300-400 mg per week of boldenone should serve the purpose of retaining gains and gaining increased definition and vascularity while shedding fat very well. Trenbolone would be a better match for those looking for moderate but very lean gains. Parabolan at 76 mg every other day for example will provide a decent increase in lean mass in combination with boldenone, without having to sacrifice shape or definition. Of course any combination of the above is an option as well. For example 300 mg of equipoise per week stacked with 76 mg of parabolan every other day and 50 mg of Winstrol every day, possibly with some test propionate at 50 mg a day.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    y'd u put all that stuff up about EQ then.....
    I would use EQ instead of Deca ...
    Last edited by clhp20; 05-08-2005 at 09:20 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I stacked them together with Test P, gained some quality poundage for sure.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    This is the cycle I am now thinking for some good quality mass and strength:

weeks:
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    1-15 Test e 50mg
    1-14 EQ 400mg
    7-14 Tren 50mg ED
    Hows that cycle?

I will use nolva if gyno signs appear, and take 200mg of b6 a day for the tren, and use clomid, nolva, and trib for PCT.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    For me it was a good 4 weeks before the tren fully kicked in so I like to see it run for 12 weeks.

Thread Information