Heracles74 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Need critique on 1st Test E cycle

Hi everyone. I am a newbie to the forum but not to bodybuilding. I have been bodybuilding seriously for about 4 years now. I have a good base at 31 years old, 193 pounds, 12% BF and 5'10" tall. I never have really been able to blow up the way I want to. I finally got my diet nice and clean, eating a decent meal every 2-3 hours. calories are up and protein/carbs/fat looks pretty close to 35/35/30. My workout routine is hard and solid; 5 days a week, then 2 days rest.
    Now, on to the good stuff, I am at the beginning of week 3 of a 10 week Test E cycle. I am taking Test 300. 750 mg/week split up in two shots. (375 mg on Monday and 375 mg on Thursday's. I am also taking 30 mg a day of Dbol that I will stop at the end of week 4. What do you all think? I think it may be a bit for a 1st cycle, but this is what I started after a friend's recomendation. after really researching the forum, it seems it may be a bit much.
    I started at 186 and am now up to 193 at the end of week 2. I assume that may be mostly water at this point though.
    What can I expect?
    What do you all think?
    Anything you all can throw at me is greatlky appreciated!

clhp20 is offline Member
    I would drop the Test to 500mg other then that, it looks decent. Do you have proper pct chems on hand?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    your cycle might b a little on the heavy side for a 1st timer, but not unheard of...
    the fact that u have a good base, and are a little older(not that 31 is old) makes this cycle sound good.... at least u are not posting that u are on week 4 of a deca only cycle and u are wondering y your dick doesn't work anymore... good luck bro

thanks bro? why exactly is that? do you think i will run into any problems or is just a bit much?? I have chlomid and Nova. is that all I will need??

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    your cycle might b a little on the heavy side for a 1st timer, but not unheard of...
    the fact that u have a good base, and are a little older(not that 31 is old) makes this cycle sound good.... at least u are not posting that u are on week 4 of a deca only cycle and u are wondering y your dick doesn't work anymore... good luck bro

Thanks bro...
    I appreciate that... I spent a considerable time just browsing this forum before I started. From what I have read on Deca , that kinda scares me...
    I wanted to make sure I gave my body all the chances it could use ya know?? before I tried gear... honestly,.I'm real excited about it!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have your pct worked out??? nothing worse than losing almost all of your gains... been there... and it sucked...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    do u have your pct worked out??? nothing worse than losing almost all of your gains... been there... and it sucked...

Yeah, I think I am good on that. I have chlomid and Nova but I am not sure what to take and the doses yet...

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    shoot it

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yenstrol
    shoot it
    Shoot what ?

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    thanks bro? why exactly is that? do you think i will run into any problems or is just a bit much?? I have chlomid and Nova. is that all I will need??
    the more the gear, the higher risk of sides. not that you aren't going to get them anyway, but for the first time. 500mg is just fine a week. Why waste this oppurtunity to gain with lower doses.
    Clomid should be run 2 weeks after your last shot of Test E,@ 100mg ed. The Nolvadex should be run along with clomid at 20mg ed. To help with water retention you could run the Nolvadex throughtout the entire cycle @ 10mg ed. If symptoms of gyno show, then up your dose to 40mg until symptoms are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    the more the gear, the higher risk of sides. not that you aren't going to get them anyway, but for the first time. 500mg is just fine a week. Why waste this oppurtunity to gain with lower doses.
    Clomid should be run 2 weeks after your last shot of Test E,@ 100mg ed. The Nolvadex should be run along with clomid at 20mg ed. To help with water retention you could run the Nolvadex throughtout the entire cycle @ 10mg ed. If symptoms of gyno show, then up your dose to 40mg until symptoms are gone.

Thanks bro, that is exactly what I was looking for

Thread Information