Power40 is offline Associate Member

Post All ready to start first cycle tomorrow. Anything else?

I have gotten all my gear and am ready to start my first cycle tomorrow. It will consist of:

Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg. 250 per shot. On Monday morning and Thursday eveing. From Iran

Week 1-4 D-Bol 30 mg/day. British Dragon 10 mg

Week 1-15 Nolvadex 20 mg/Day. 10 mg

Week 13-15 Clomid Therapy. 50mg

I also have vitimin B-6 tablets, milk thistle capsules, and Flax oil softgels.

Do you guy think I am missing something? I have researched many threads to make sure I have all the necessities. I would like to thank everyone for their help. A few months a go I was going to do a Deca only cycle, but I would of had limp di*k, so thanks for the info.
    Here is my history: I am 24 healthy 5'10 175. Been lifting for 2 years 6 months. I work out 4-5 days a week for over an hour and do 20-40 minutes of cardio during those days.
    Mon: Chest. Alternate dumbells and bar w/plates Abs.
    Tues: Bis and shoulders. Abs.
    Wed: Tris and back. Abs
    Thurs: Legs. Abs.
    I admit my diet is good,but starting tomorrow I am going to follow a strict diet. Lots of Protein. Steak, chicken, etc... I also am worried 'cause I have minor facial acne that I can't get rid of. I have taken accutane about 4 years a go. Will the test/ dbols make it worse? I will also post pics next week and keep you guys updated weekly. Sorry for the long thread.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    might want to get some tribulus or hcg for the cycle but that is just me. i would get hcg if it was me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    might want to get some tribulus or hcg for the cycle but that is just me. i would get hcg if it was me.
    agreed. but for the most part good researchin bro, nice to see people doin that for a change.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... nice to see u have 3 posts and your shiet already figured out... looks good...
    good luck... let us know how things are going... i m curious cause i m about to start a similar cycle, but with deca also... let me know how those dbols work... i hve the same ones and am gonna go with 30mg also....

Cool thanks. I mostly hang around and read other treads and search. Kind of nervous of the needles, but excited of the gains to come. Especially with the summer coming. I just want to make sure I keep my gains. My ex bro in law started with the juice like at age 18. Dude was always drinking. He got real big, alot of water weight though. Now he is smallar than myself and has a lot of acne. He lost it all.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry about the needles. you will do fine.
    cycle looks good. I agree about the hcg but other
    than that, happy growing

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power40
    Kind of nervous of the needles, but excited of the gains to come.
    do a search for first shot, 99% of the time, everyone is like, "what was i so worried about, it was nothing at all" i was definately nervous, but after staring at the needle for about 30 seconds, i said "fvck it" and just did it, first shot was still the least painful of all the shots ive done. you've done your research on the juice, im sure you've done it on injecting. just dont forget to aspirate , i forgot on the first shot but all was ok.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck with youre cycle bro,lookin forward to those before and after pics.

dont worry about the needles youl get used to it

-rodge

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i was nervious as hell on my first injection but after i finally did it i really didnt even feel it and after that i was good to go from then on. no biggie bro

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sounds good, sounds like you have done your research... Keep up intensity up on workouts and lower volume during pct, also up your calories again during pct, rest... these things will help you keep your gains while going through pct.

tempbrit is offline Member
    The first injection does suck. Not that it is painful or difficult, its just all the mental garbage running through your head.

I am in the middle of my first cycle and loving every minute of it. I have been lucky and had no negative sides......well with the exception of a boner 24/7 that I can't control.

I am on a Test C 500mgs per week cycle. I frontloaded the Test and liked it.

This morning I did chest and had more on the bar than I ever had in my life. I pushed out 4 solid reps and nearly got 5.

This stuff is awesome. Have fun.

Just did first shot in the left glute. I also took my 1 st dbol . When do I take the nolvadex . I am taking 20 mg per day and have 10 mg pills. Do I take them together? My a$$ is kind of sore. The plunger was kind of hard to push all the way down.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    did u massage the inj site afterwards? helps with soreness.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have no arimidex , letro or whatever? I would say you forgot soemthing especially when you start bloating like a Macys day parade float on your dBol !

I thought the Nolvadex was for that. I did Massage the site.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How'd your cycle go bro, where are your before and after pics?

Thread Information