dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

a question for long term users

I know there are a few guys here that stay on test year round.
    from what I know there are no long tem studies showing what will happen.
    I was wondering if there were any members here that would be willing to share their experiences with me. pm or open forum. It is something that I am thinking about and would like to learn more about the effects, like: chances of cancer, will htpa ever return to normal, how you cycle it for gains...etc.
    if anyone wants to talk post or pm me.
    thanks bros

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    junuari this year decided to stay on year round.
    i use test as a base and cycle different compounds in and out.
    i try to stay as close as possible to 1 gram of gear a week and not go over it(depends on sort of gear)
    usually 500/750 mg test with another compound for 12-20 weeks then drop the other compound at all and lower the test to 200/300mg for about 6-8 weeks.
    then up the test again with another sort of gear as the last time.
    trying to avoid orals at all for liver safety purposes.
    high dose of milkthistle year round.
    at this moment letro as anti-e but planning to switch to aromasin for better lipid profiles.
    bloodwork every 3 months(a must imo)

-rodge

judge_dread is offline Member
    interesting! I wanna hear too what ppl have to say...

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    bump... I want to know too

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    Bump

b u m p

bump. anyone with more info?

English Power Lifter is offline Junior Member
    Im staying on for most of year. Not the whole year, that seems a little crazy. Been on sust for the last 20 weeks with small amounts of deca . Was using dbol for first 8 weeks, then 2 week on just sust and switched to anadrol for 4 weeks. I didn't want to go back on for a good few months, but have a comp in july so i'll be back on the anadrol in june. Be on that for 4 weeks, maybe throw in some prop. I 'll have 4 weeks off hopefully after comp, then back on.

Got some enanthate waiting to be used after break. Got deca , win, tren , cyp, dbol , drol, sust too. not sure what cycle i'll be having next...

Quote Originally Posted by English Power Lifter
    Got some enanthate waiting to be used after break. Got deca, win, tren, cyp, dbol, drol, sust too. not sure what cycle i'll be having next...
    and this relates to my thred how
    Like I said above, I am looking in to how the body will react to year long test use. for example: if on test for a year and stop, do a good pct, will the body recover or are you going to shut yourself down for life. I would also like to know how people cycle long runs.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I know there are a few guys here that stay on test year round.
    from what I know there are no long tem studies showing what will happen.
    this is actually one of the most studied aspects of AS. every HRT program is a year round cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    this is actually one of the most studied aspects of AS. every HRT program is a year round cycle.
    so can you point me in the right direction to some good reading?
    thanks bro

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like I said above, I am looking in to how the body will react to year long test use. for example: if on test for a year and stop, do a good pct, will the body recover or are you going to shut yourself down for life. I would also like to know how people cycle long runs.
    i have no idea if one is able to recover after such a long cycle,depends on the person i ques.
    and if you take youre hcg as it has to be used.i'm not takin any because i plan on staying on for as long as i compeet,then over to some sort of hrt.
    i hope i wont regret my decision later but it it was a well thought decision where my wife had something to say also.
    i decided to go for it when she got pregnant cause we wanted to have a baby,but it will most likely always be one.
    dont go overnight with these decisions.

-rodge

Sorry. Anyway, one thing i can say is be prepared for a huge loss when you come off.

I'm not sure about this information, but seems logical to me:

Use your heavy cycle for 12 weeks and your regular pct. BUT instead of discontinuing steroids simple switch to lighter steroids e.g. primobolan depot, which has minimum effect on your bodys testosterone production. Obviously you will not gain as much as your heavy cycle, but, you will still be gaining and giving the body a chance to create its own natural testosterone production for a period of time, limiting long term effects to a minimul. After the lighter cycle switch back to a heavier cycle and so on. As i said before this was just an idea i had and seems better than having just one short break a year or no break for that matter. As long as your training and eating during the lighter cycles you will not lose much. Any opinions?

Another is to use your cycle and pct as usual and switch to HGH for a few weeks and then go back on.

I know a few people who have been on for several years, none of them are in the best of shape. One is 62, his body cannot produce his own supply of testosterone any more. He simply is still injecting 2 or 3 shots a week of test. Another guy has heart problems and another has something wrong with his liver, not sure exactly, but still signs of damage. regards.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by English Power Lifter
    Another is to use your cycle and pct as usual and switch to HGH for a few weeks and then go back on.

I know a few people who have been on for several years, none of them are in the best of shape. One is 62, his body cannot produce his own supply of testosterone any more. He simply is still injecting 2 or 3 shots a week of test. Another guy has heart problems and another has something wrong with his liver, not sure exactly, but still signs of damage. regards.

Were is the research in this statement. You are telling us of a few guys out of 100s who have successfully used testosterone year around. What you need to think about is how to correctly implement year around use. bloodwork is a must, keep everything in check and you will be ok. As far as permenant loss of testosterone, it varies from person to person. I have seen people who have used for over 15 years return to normal testostewrone ranges, and I have seen people who havnt (I work at an HRt clinic).

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    You may contact our facility to discuss the long term effects of using testosterone . You are correct in inquiring about the long term side effects. Some will include raising your Red Blood Cell Count and the chances of your body becoming dependent of the testosterone with out running a PCT every so often. We can discuss this further or if you would like to speak to our doctor we can schedule an appoinment.

Best Regards,

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com
    www.puretestosterone.com

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I answered a similar question awhile back, here's the link..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=depression

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Were is the research in this statement. You are telling us of a few guys out of 100s who have successfully used testosterone year around. What you need to think about is how to correctly implement year around use. bloodwork is a must, keep everything in check and you will be ok. As far as permenant loss of testosterone, it varies from person to person. I have seen people who have used for over 15 years return to normal testostewrone ranges, and I have seen people who havnt (I work at an HRt clinic).
    All true and there is no research in what i stated. Just what i know people have used in the past.

The OutLord is offline Member
    interesting!

At the end of the day long term use is stressful to the body, no matter how good the body tolerates gear. As stated many times all people are completely differant and no one can honestly say in the long run you'll be in good nick. Its best avoided for those who use Steroids for cosmetic reasons and even those who compete should think carefully before starting a cycle for that long. IT WILL DAMAGE YOU-FACT. But there are those of us who live for the win and win to live. Its as simple as that, the greedy individuals who are more concerned about winning than their health. I'm not saying its bad, infact i see myself using long cycles in future (i'm greedy too). Its a big risk to take using for such lengths of time, but some are willing take that chance. I don't think many talk about it, even those who have used for so many years is because they know its not good and wouldn't want others to do the same as them. But they feel they have to, to win of course, which is more important to them. Its O.K. to talk about the subject just as long as the worst case scenario is always informed in the statement. I believe there are subjects out there who have been monitored and been medically examined continuously during their long cycles, but its like i said, they know its bad and why would you want to give advise on something bad to other people? You wouldn't. Sorry to those who don't like my post. Regards.
    Last edited by English Power Lifter; 05-10-2005 at 04:55 PM.

thanks for the info bros. and that is a good read bouncer.
    looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me.

Thread Information