phalanx is offline Associate Member

[b]help Me Please Just Starting[/b]

IM 18 165 pounds 5'10''
    i have taken lots of supplements and tests and i am now just looking into deca durabolin
    i want to gain 10 to 15 pounds with the least amount of side effects as possible i need a stack or cycle set up my diet and workout scheduale is good just help me with a cycle so i can put weight on i can cut it up on my own cause i can loose wieght easy but gaining can be hard any ideas
    also can u take deca durabolin on its own
    please dont use too many abbreviations if you write me back thanks

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dude your a little to young to be roiding..give it 3 years and you'll be glad you did...dont want to force your plates to close to soon. deca by the way should not be taken alone..it shuts you down hard..and you will have decadick=noboners ..the test should always be more then the deca....your to young dude...creatine, protein constantly throught the next 3 years will easily put alot of muscle on you bro..hope you listen..cuz if anybody feels like it...they will tell you the same thing.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    dude your a little to young to be roiding..give it 3 years and you'll be glad you did...dont want to force your plates to close to soon. deca by the way should not be taken alone..it shuts you down hard..and you will have decadick=noboners ..the test should always be more then the deca....your to young dude...creatine, protein constantly throught the next 3 years will easily put alot of muscle on you bro..hope you listen..cuz if anybody feels like it...they will tell you the same thing.

i agree 100% on this comment.
    you def should wait for at least another 3 years.
    you've got alot to gain naturally.
    in the meantime educate your self so that when you make the decision to cycle you know what youre doing, and then youll know deca only is a big nono.

make a wise decision bro and wait it will pay back eventually.

-rodge

Thread Information