jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

Vascectomy and test levels

Just a thought. My test levels are WAY down over a few years ago. I suppose everyone goes through some sort of dip in mid 20's, but I just realized that it happened after my vascectomy.

Anyone else been snipped and had this happen? I asked the doctor about it before because I was concerned, and he assured me it would not affect hormone levels.

Nobody else been clipped...

... or nobody else seen a test drop in conjunction?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Your levels would not decline because of the procedure... How exactly do you know your levels are down? Did you have a baseline and then another test recently? Or are you just feeling your hormones are not as raging as a teen?

No blood tests.

Empirical.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being myself 6 years ago, and 1 being my grandmother...

... I'm feeling about like a 3 lately. Not scientific, of course, but it's definitely down significantly in that time. I'm sure that's normal to a degree. Seems pronounced in my case.

... and my grandmother's dead.

Working out should help improve that... Also sounds like self esteem could possibly be an issue? Have you been with the same woman over a few years? Try hitting some strange.

LMAO at your dead grandmother statement... haha

Not a self esteem thing.

Lifestyle thing likely, though.

Probably right about the female situation.

Workouts are starting to help some. At least granny's rollin' over.

First time in my life I have to force myself to go to the gym... and just can't seem to get the energy to workout. Didn't used to be like that.

You could actually talk to a doctor and they could test you. Just tell him about the challenges.

If I ever do the Oasis thing, I need blood tests anyway.

thx.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    We would be glad to assist you in finding out if your hormone levels have decreased. We have treated many patients that experience this type of testosterone drop after this type of procedure. You may call us for a consultation and set up an appointment to have your levels checked.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i was.. when i was 24... took 20 yrs to notice a real drop.. but during?? and right after..

nope.. still a whore... and it saved me 2 times from girls trying to pin a baby on me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Test drop

For you younger guys - blood work is really NOT needed to know when your test levels are dropping naturally. There are a lot of ways you can tell - big drop in sexual desire or need for sex, fewer erections, longer recovery time between erections, etc. I KNOW it's from a decrease in test because I just finished a prop cycle and crap it was like I was 18 again. Now I'm off cycle, recovered, and back to being a crappy ** yr. old again. Ah well, thank god for HRT. I'm sure I'll be on HRT by the time I'm 40.... In the meantime it's not so bad, kind of a sign of aging and maturing. It's nice to be able to control oneself and not hump the leg of every girl that walks by!
    Last edited by China Dawg; 07-31-2005 at 07:31 PM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Your levels would not decline because of the procedure...
    are you sure about this info? i found several docs who said it didn't...and several more who said it did.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Case Title: The effect of vasectomy on the testicular function, semen production, erection and sexual orgasm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reader: 2/08/2004>
    i had a vacectomy approx 11 months ago and i'm having erection problems it takes forever and then its not fully errect is this normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr. Lin: 2/08/2004>Vasectomy generally cut down about 30% of the testicular androstenedione/testosterone /DHT production.
    It is normal to experience the erectile dysfunction and seminal production disorder when your original testicular function is about in the average.
    Assuming that your testosterone level is at about 650 ng/dl or 22.56 pmol/l , typical at your age of 37, and that the testicular function contributes about 80% of testosterone, your post-vasectomy testosterone level will become 494 ng/dl or 17.14 pmol/l.
    If you pre-vasectomy testosterone level is over 800 ng/dl, vasectomy wouldn't affect your sexual performance that much since your post-vasectomy testosterone level would be about 600 nd/dl.
    You need ViaPal-hGH-P (3-010) to help you out.
    http://www.actionlove.com/mail/herbform.htm

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i got snipped a few years back and although i did not have my test levels checked then, my sex drive did not go down

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    are you sure about this info? i found several docs who said it didn't...and several more who said it did.
    How would it... if you've got Test coming out the same tube as semen you should probably quit jerking it so much before you run out of Test

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    How would it... if you've got Test coming out the same tube as semen you should probably quit jerking it so much before you run out of Test
    i just can't stop. i have a problem

It makes you wonder, though. What freaked me out was I asked the doctor... If you tie the tube so the stuff can't move, where does it go? He gave me some half-assed answer he seemed to be making up about reabsorption into the surrounding tissue, etc. Although he was saying it would all be good, he wasn't confidence inspiring. I guess I just wonder what the effect is of blocking one of the other main purposes of a gland like that.

... Well it was just a thought...

... regardless, I don't need no stinkin' blood test to tell me my test levels are down. Anyone who doesn't understand that clearly has never seen the kind of drop I've seen in recent years. It's like riding a bike. If you've been coasting downhill all your life, and someone says to you that it's gotten tough since they started pedaling uphill, it'd be hard to relate if you've never had to go uphill.

btw... I know this thread is maybe a bit off topic. Just wanted to say this forum is great. Lots of good info. Lots more research to do... this is serious stuff to be messing with. I'm gonna go read some hgh threads now. Peace.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    this is def a good thread for me since im getting my nuts lopped off in sept. def not looking foward to the surgery but if i get my wife pregnant again she's going to kill me. i was (and still am) very curious about the effects of this procedure for when i start my cycle - which i will wait until mid oct to do as i want to give my guys a good month to heal.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    oh my god i would never cut my balls.

its not that bad - they grow back

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I got snipped bro but I haven't noticed any difference since I had it done.

I was 21 and now I'm 26.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    My brother got snipped. I told him not to, but he did it anyway. He regrets it now. I'll never do it. I know what a rubber looks like.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    My brother got snipped. I told him not to, but he did it anyway. He regrets it now. I'll never do it. I know what a rubber looks like.

Bro I have no regrets what so ever.....I would do it again 100x if I had to. Yes it might cause a little bit of discomfort at times after the surgery but fawk I don't use rubbers anymore and can still shoot my load like a damn champion.....

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Bro I have no regrets what so ever.....I would do it again 100x if I had to. Yes it might cause a little bit of discomfort at times after the surgery but fawk I don't use rubbers anymore and can still shoot my load like a damn champion.....

I am sure it is safe and all.... but being married I just don't have the need. It's just the thought of it. I want my boys swimming. I have another friend who did it. Believe it or not he thought they could do it WITHOUT an incision!!! LOL... I'll never forget when he said that. I told him this wasn't star trek and they couldn't "beam" in the instrument to cut his boys. I also will never forget how he could barely walk for a week or so. Maybe his pain wasn't normal, but it sure as hell scared me off for life. No snippin' me!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    its not that bad - they grow back
    Huh? Vasectomy is permanent. And they don't cut your balls, they cut your vas's(which supply sperm).

they def dont cut your balls - thats just the way i put the procedure...they cut both vas-defferines (spelling off there im sure). its a relatively simple procedure (not that im looking forward to it) but it will be so much easier knowing ill never get someone pregnant again. 2 kids are plenty. from what my doc said it feels like a very bad case of blue balls for a few days.

Thread Information