BOBBY D is offline Member

Test Flu Question?

OK guys this weekend i kept looking at my bottles & couldn't take it anymore, so i poked myself w/ just a 100mg shot of test, just to play. now todaY i started my cycle (deca ,dbol ,test cyp.) i shot 250mg of test & 150mg of deca. thurs i will do the same.

my question is; if i do get some reactions from the test, how long does it take to notice symptoms. i feel fine now. anybody feel free, thanx!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Usually within a few days and will go away in the same time frame. I have only felt like this with sust and took an antihistimine/cold/flu tab for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Usually within a few days and will go away in the same time frame. I have only felt like this with sust and took an antihistimine/cold/flu tab for a couple of days.
    thanks meso, just to let everybody know, i did a delt shot for the first time & i feared about doing it with one hand & all that, just want to tell ya that it was the best, cleanest, & painless poke i ever had. (i take it like i am medicating myself, such a euphoric feeling) just thought i share.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Test flu can come at any time during a cycle. For me I got it on a couple cycles after about week 2 or 3. I loaded up on vit C and Echynacea. If you get test flu, just like regular flu, get as much rest as you can. Symptoms hit me very fast, and killed my appetite for a day, but only lasted about 24 hours. After that, I was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    Test flu can come at any time during a cycle. For me I got it on a couple cycles after about week 2 or 3. I loaded up on vit C and Echynacea. If you get test flu, just like regular flu, get as much rest as you can. Symptoms hit me very fast, and killed my appetite for a day, but only lasted about 24 hours. After that, I was fine.
    that was my thought about this. i hope i dont get hit right at the peak of things, just when everything is goin well & as scheduled. (diet & training wise)

i have SOME ECHYNEACEA. ill start takeing that right away

Thread Information