Thread: Test and Shots

chinups Guest

Test and Shots

I have done plenty of shots and yes winstrol shots can be real fun but lets admit it shots suck. After hearing all the bonds and other baseball stuff we have seen some real good info on test. These guys are rubbing it in or drinking it, why hasn't this hit the market for us average users? Is it pricey or something?? I would love to try some test that I could rub into my body.

Any info?

Aboot is offline Banned
    There are plenty of test gels available. Their absorption rate is suspect though and doesn't really compare to injectables.

chinups Guest
    Is the absorption rate that bad? If they were why do doctors give them out instead of shots?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Is the absorption rate that bad? If they were why do doctors give them out instead of shots?

It is not as good as shots, but does get the job done to a point. The reason it is available and prescribed despite this is because most people hate shots and it's easy to give people a gel instead of having them administer shots themselves or have them go to a doctor's office every week.

chinups Guest
    My girl doesn't know I or have done the juicey juice. The gel would be nice for me.. I haven't decided what I am going to do just exploring my options

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    the gel is good to reach a normal test level or slighty elevated but not for more (costs/effectiviness). I d stick with injectable test.

chinups Guest
    U tried the patches??

Thread Information