elsospetto is offline New Member

Exclamation Tired of Asking Around

Hey guys,

Somewhat of a Newbie (i've done 2 cycles of Fina), but I don't think I laid it all out properly. Now I've got all my gear, and I just want advice on how to run it. I am 5'9", 196 lbs. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here's what's on my goodies list:

20 ml Omnadren 250
    10 ml EQ
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Clenbuteral

Can anyone tell me the best way to run all of these. I know they aren't to be run all at the same time, and that's my problem...I don't know how to schedule all of this !!!! Thanks again.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what the concentration of your Eq? Youre probably going to need more of that. Eq needs to be run for 12 weeks minimum at least 400mg/wk too. You could take 500 mg/wk of the omnadren for 10 weeks, but you really should shoot it eod instead of twice a week. If you decide to run Eq, then youre going to need more test. BTW, dont ever run fina without test again either, not very good idea

clhp20 is offline Member
    Not enough of all...to run a 10 wk cycle ( minimum) you will need 24ml of Sust. aswell as EQ.

Thanks guys, what about the nolva though? should i run it the whole time, or wait till after the cycle is done...I'm always unsure about that

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    how many mg/ml ?

20 mg/ml i think for both the clomid and the nolva

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elsospetto
    Thanks guys, what about the nolva though? should i run it the whole time, or wait till after the cycle is done...I'm always unsure about that
    Run the nolva 10mg/ed throughout the cycle, and then 20mg/ed for pct.Run the clomid @ 100mg/ed for pct for 3 weeks atleast, also, if you didn't notice what i said previously, you don't have enough sust or eq

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Get more Equipoise .... Get some Arimidex or Femera to run through out your cycle instead of nolva. Run Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

Thread Information