JustaFreaK is offline Banned

Gyno!!!!!

Does tren cause Gyno!!!! ????

Also if I am running

100/mg every other day of tren and

250/mg per week of test prop

Do i need some nova to prevent Gyno??

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    yes! but its not reg gyno. I believe you should be taking vit B-6. do a search on tren gyno.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    yes! but its not reg gyno. I believe you should be taking vit B-6. do a search on tren gyno.

i agree

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    Does tren cause Gyno!!!! ????

Also if I am running

100/mg every other day of tren and

250/mg per week of test prop

Do i need some nova to prevent Gyno??

ok to answer your question.. yes tren can cause gyno. progesterone gyno. nolva wont help it. u need b-6. run it at 600mg/day until the lump goes away.

now onto your cycle. its not very good IMO. your tren is higher than your test. thats a no-no. test always has to be higher. also fina should be shot ED to help maintain more stable blood levels

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ok to answer your question.. yes tren can cause gyno. progesterone gyno. nolva wont help it. u need b-6. run it at 600mg/day until the lump goes away.

now onto your cycle. its not very good IMO. your tren is higher than your test. thats a no-no. test always has to be higher. also fina should be shot ED to help maintain more stable blood levels
    To add further, test prop should be shot every other day at most, best would be ED..

Great advice w rballs !!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    You should also be taking nolva during to prevent arom. from the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    To add further, test prop should be shot every other day at most, best would be ED..

Great advice w rballs !!
    damn bro good catch. i didnt even see that it was prop. my mind jsut stopped instantly when i saw his tren was higher than his test.

but yeah prop should be shot ED with the fina

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    B6 is oral, or inj? Does it matter?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    you could also use some dostinex/cabergoline...

tempbrit is offline Member
    B6 is an oral that can be purchased at any Vitamin store here in the US. I even saw how someone bought it at Wallmart the other day. It is very cheap. However, there are a number of studies that identified B6 as contributing to nerve damage. You need to research this up before taking the B6.

As far as other options, Dostinex which is also sold under the name Cabergoline is another alternative to FINA gyno. However, this stuff is expensive. Bromo is your other option.

seriouslifter is offline Member

Do people get tren gyno rarely? I didnt get gyno from deca and thats progrestion or whatever its called. How do u take 600mg a day of vitamin b6? I saw at GNC they have 100mg pills and 200mg pills.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Do people get tren gyno rarely? I didnt get gyno from deca and thats progrestion or whatever its called. How do u take 600mg a day of vitamin b6? I saw at GNC they have 100mg pills and 200mg pills.
    yea it is rarer(is that even a word?) then regular gyno. but some people are very sensitive to progesterone like i am and get it very easily. another thing u could do would be to take winny with your fina cause this will block progesterone.

how do i take 600mg/day? mine are in 100mg caps so i space 6 of them out throughout the day. but u only take that amount till it goes away then u drop it down to a maintance dose of 100 or 200mg/day

winny is offline New Member
    yea it is rarer(is that even a word?) then regular gyno. but some people are very sensitive to progesterone like i am and get it very easily. another thing u could do would be to take winny with your fina cause this will block progesterone.

how do i take 600mg/day? mine are in 100mg caps so i space 6 of them out throughout the day. but u only take that amount till it goes away then u drop it down to a maintance dose of 100 or 200mg/day

Im about two weeks in on a test prop and tren e cycle. Since tren e is slower acting would it have the same profile for gyno as test e does when compared to test prop? From what I understand controlling gyno from test prop is much easier because sides show up faster but also go away faster due to the short acting esther. Tren acetate wasnt available to me at the time so I went with enanthate , it makes sense that gyno from tren e would be more of a pain in the ass to "nip" than the acetate. Any ideas?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Ever since I did a cycle of test. fina, deca , and winny, I have been prone to gyno. I was never troubled with it before, but now I can do less than a gram a week and it will come back. A heavy course of letro knocks it back down, but it appears that once you get it bad, you will be more likely to get it again. Eventually I will probably have to get cut.

I do find that daily injections, even with long estered test, helps to reduce aromatization to some degree. YMMV.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information