I want to do:
    weeks:
    1-10
    test prop 75mg ED
    2-10
    tren 50mg ED
    6-10
    winny 50mg ED
    I usually do cyp/deca and I think it stopped workin for me.. What are some expectations? I eat good, and work out AMAZINGLY hard. Also, side effects? I had another thread but no one replied with side effects, like HAIR LOSS and LIVER so anything would be great!
    A

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/winny/tren is a great combo stack for adding nice solid mass. as long as diet is in check expect to harden up quite nicely while putting on some decent weight and stregnth going up very good cause of tren.

as for a certain number i couldnt give it to ya. everyone is different

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Similar to cyp/deca ? I was told that prop/win/tren gives good solid mass like cyp/deca but will also lean you out a little bit at the same time. True? My research shows that it is the best all around stuff to do...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I am going to be doing a prop/tren /winni cycle next week. I have had better results with tren than deca .... prepare yourself for more sides than deca. You won't necessarily experience these sides; shoot ED instead of EOD. Other than that, wicked cycle. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I am going to be doing a prop/tren/winni cycle next week. I have had better results with tren than deca.... prepare yourself for more sides than deca. You won't necessarily experience these sides; shoot ED instead of EOD. Other than that, wicked cycle. Good luck

see i had more sides with deca . none with fina except the increased aggression. i love tren personally and use it in almost every cycle. haha. im just setting up my prop/enan/winny/tren/var/slin/ifg as we speak so u are using ood compounds bro

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    see i had more sides with deca. none with fina except the increased aggression. i love tren personally and use it in almost every cycle. haha. im just setting up my prop/enan/winny/tren/var/slin/ifg as we speak so u are using ood compounds bro
    That's nice to hear about the tren sides.... hopefully I won't experience them either... it's been a while since I did tren.. a little nervous!

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    What sides are we talkin here? Aggression? Ok I have to get the mind set that tis the gear, overcomeable, but hairloss? I dont think I am predispositioned for MPB, but I dont want to find out.... Should I take PROPECIA while on the cycle? I already have the milk thistle and the saw palmetto and anti-e's so I feel I am ready, but how bad are the sides?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    What sides are we talkin here? Aggression? Ok I have to get the mind set that tis the gear, overcomeable, but hairloss? I dont think I am predispositioned for MPB, but I dont want to find out.... Should I take PROPECIA while on the cycle? I already have the milk thistle and the saw palmetto and anti-e's so I feel I am ready, but how bad are the sides?
    i personally feel,along with many other members of this board, that fina aggression is 10X worse then any other of the "roid-rage". i am the biggest dick in the world when im on fina.when im on test alone i can control it, not saying i cant when on fina but its much tougher.

other sides some people run into are insomnia, shortness of breath, night sweats

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i personally feel,along with many other members of this board, that fina aggression is 10X worse then any other of the "roid-rage". i am the biggest dick in the world when im on fina.when im on test alone i can control it, not saying i cant when on fina but its much tougher.

other sides some people run into are insomnia, shortness of breath, night sweats
    YES!!! All the things I have to look forward to!

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    That was my exact second cycle...and i had awesome results, leaned out tons and put on some quality gains. Night sweats and acne was bad but I didnt notice any added agression what so ever.

Thread Information