LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

mexican steroid perscription?

Ok guys, I have a freind who sais they know a doc in mexico and this doc will perscribe me anything I want. If I have a juice script can I come back accross the border worry free?

slacker is offline Associate Member
    bump.. i want to know.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    ya bump to

thats piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    Sorry gentelman the answer is "NOOOO"....hehehehe...As I found out!

The doctor would have to be a registered doctor in the US as well as Mexico.
    I think of it as an escape goat though, just say well sh*t I thought since it was priscribed it would be okay. You might get lucky and they'll throw it away unless you got enough to supply the SD state football team...

tempbrit is offline Member
    I believe SOCAL is correct. However, the Script is an easy way to avoid any serious issues with Customs.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    I agree with tempbrit, the script will also make you feel better as your smuggling it....hehehehehe

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    that sucks, but then agian i reckon that would just be a lil too easy. haha i knew it sounded too good to b true

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

lol

well thanks guys. Kinda what I thought, but wanted to make sure. O well I will just have to pay top dollar and have it delivered to my front door...lol peace, love and JUICE!!!!!!!

tempbrit is offline Member
    LimitsAreNothing,

If you can get to Mexico and get your gear, why not take the chance.

Listen, I have crossed into and out of US Customs in excess of 200 times in the last 3 years. I also travel to some highly scrutinized countries like Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, and the Middle East.

In all of those trips back and forth, I have been stopped ONCE!

If you have the script and its not too easy to get, why not give it a try?

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    ok when you did get stopped that one time, how exactly were you searched? i ask because for memorial weekend i'm heading down to south padre (VERY close to mexico) and was thinking about bringing back some stuff under my nutts. i was just gonna wear a t-shirt w/ golf shorts (not cargo/baggy) and wear biker shorts that are extremely tight and stuff under nuts. what u think?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    even if you had an american doctors prescription they wouldnt let you cross with steroids ... never, ever, ever, ever, ever...

Ive been in texas on the border for way too long... I cross over with clomid and novladex and thats it... I dont even try to sneak across mex gear...

and Its a damn shame too, I love going to the mex vets office and looking at the gaggle of steroids all lined up looking like candy... and I know crossing with it was out of the question as soon as I got over 210lbs... they see you coming from a mile away at the border...

If you can find a runner, to carry it across for you thats the best way, when you have the gear you still have a 100 mile checkpoint where they can and will search your car... so I suggest mailing it to yourself via priority mail as soon as you cross the border... its worked for me in the past and I highly suggest this method...

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    even if you had an american doctors prescription they wouldnt let you cross with steroids ... never, ever, ever, ever, ever...

Ive been in texas on the border for way too long... I cross over with clomid and novladex and thats it... I dont even try to sneak across mex gear...

and Its a damn shame too, I love going to the mex vets office and looking at the gaggle of steroids all lined up looking like candy... and I know crossing with it was out of the question as soon as I got over 210lbs... they see you coming from a mile away at the border...

If you can find a runner, to carry it across for you thats the best way, when you have the gear you still have a 100 mile checkpoint where they can and will search your car... so I suggest mailing it to yourself via priority mail as soon as you cross the border... its worked for me in the past and I highly suggest this method...
    ok but since i would be a novice to cycling (not a big guy, 6'2'' 190lbs) idthink it would be that obvious. but i will take your advice or mailing once i get into the states.

newbiebuilder is offline New Member
    Well Iv never had any of that happen. Iv brought all kinds of things across the border. Half the time I dont even get stoped by the border and have only been stoped once at the 100mile check point when I went to Del Rio. I always go through Laredo and have never been stoped at the 100 mile point. Just dont try to be cute and hide it in a rolled up shirt in your duffle bag. Hide the shit in your car some where(behind speakers,under dash behing glove box,under gear shift boot(maual car and auto mustangs). If you go down there just get your story straight and dont hide it where anyone could normally find it. Also dont drive a nice sports car cause it will only draw attention. Iv not been searched only once going across the border in Laredo and everytime Iv been stoped theyve never even found a trace of anything. Just tell the customs guy at the toll both that you just needed to get away and went to Boystown for some fun. Act casual, dont start talking up a storm with the customs agents,dont try to throw anything away cause thell grab it out of the trash to see what it is, dont hide it under the rear seat or under your spare tire in the trunk, and dont sweet the drug sniffing dogs casue there not trained to sniff out pills or roids(they should be in sealed containers anyways).Theres my 2 cents.

Thread Information