topvega is offline Anabolic Member

left cheek... right cheek???

did some research and i know i shld rotate inj sites. the problem is:
    1. i am very veiny...it's very unnerving to stick your delt when u can see a bunch of veins around.
    2. my legs are on the thinner side. bad genetics i guess. although they are strong they just don't grow...

so... can i get away with rotating 2 sites??? say left cheek...right cheek?

this is my upcoming cycle:
    week 1-13 test e 500mg (250mg mon morning-250mg thur nite)
    week 1-12 deca 400mg (might split it with the test)
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    can i get away with 26 shots in my ass???? i have only did 1 other cycle almost 15 years ago.(all shots in ass) don't have any scar tissue there that i know of. what do u guys think?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yup ya can

Reptile is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    did some research and i know i shld rotate inj sites. the problem is:
    1. i am very veiny...it's very unnerving to stick your delt when u can see a bunch of veins around.
    2. my legs are on the thinner side. bad genetics i guess. although they are strong they just don't grow...

so... can i get away with rotating 2 sites??? say left cheek...right cheek?

this is my upcoming cycle:
    week 1-13 test e 500mg (250mg mon morning-250mg thur nite)
    week 1-12 deca 400mg (might split it with the test)
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    can i get away with 26 shots in my ass???? i have only did 1 other cycle almost 15 years ago.(all shots in ass) don't have any scar tissue there that i know of. what do u guys think?

im runnin the same cycle right now, except with test cyp, 250 mg's every 3 days. not startin the deca till week 5 or 6.
    ive already used up both cheeks and calfs, good to keep receptors fresh so its recomended to alternate between 4-6 sites
    check out siteinjection.com, pretty good site,
    Great Pics

yeah i have been there alot... the problem is i don't have quite the same muscle mass as the guys in the pics.... and i have alot of veinage... i wld love to shoot delts as well as ass.

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    do the delts

Quote Originally Posted by yenstrol
    do the delts
    yeah... maybe i will... will have to order some 1inch pins though.. all i have is 1 1/2...
    thanks for all the feedback

tempbrit is offline Member
    1 inch 25 guage in the quads are a piece of cake. I am also very veiny and had the same stress about that.

However, I found the quads to be a piece of cake. Much simpler and less issues than glutes.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Yes, get 1-inch 25G pins for delts. Be sure to inject the side head of the delt and not the front head (where there are typically more veins and nerves). But for test-E and Deca you won't need to inject that often so you can probably get by with just rotating glutes (left and right) if you want to (especially if you combine both test and deca in same syringe/injection). If you inject them separately, then you are looking at injecting each glute at least every week, which I would not recommend.
    Try rotating this way:
    Rt glute
    Lt glute
    Rt quad
    Lt quad
    Rt delt
    Lt delt
    This rotation is good for a long cycle and can help avoid buildup of scar tissue due to overuse of one site.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay, you know to shoot in the upper/outer quadrant of the buttock. You can divide the injection area up into maybe three zones. Lower right, then lower left, then middle right, then middle left, upper right, etc... that gives you pretty much a guarantee that you will not shoot into the exact same place more often than every three weeks... plenty of time for the oil to all absorb. Furthermore, you can try quad shots. They are really easy, and if you are only shooting 2cc or less, even (relatively) small legs will take 2cc if you shoot slowly and rub it in good. You can also divide up the shootable area of the thigh into three or four zones in similar fashion to glutes. That gives you an excellent rotation. How do you think guys running 2 or 3cc ED manage? It really is not a big deal if you use good procedures.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay, you know to shoot in the upper/outer quadrant of the buttock. You can divide the injection area up into maybe three zones. Lower right, then lower left, then middle right, then middle left, upper right, etc... that gives you pretty much a guarantee that you will not shoot into the exact same place more often than every three weeks... plenty of time for the oil to all absorb. Furthermore, you can try quad shots. They are really easy, and if you are only shooting 2cc or less, even (relatively) small legs will take 2cc if you shoot slowly and rub it in good. You can also divide up the shootable area of the thigh into three or four zones in similar fashion to glutes. That gives you an excellent rotation. How do you think guys running 2 or 3cc ED manage? It really is not a big deal if you use good procedures.
    Werd. Shoot prop/tren ed, and just incorporated quads to go along with delts/glutes. Six day rotation for me...

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    You can also rotate in the glutes. Look for a thread by bask8kace on hitting the gluteus medius. Piece of cake and you can throw it in the rotation with the normal glute shots. Here's the link: Glute shots (useful information)

Thread Information