Thread: Tetricycline?

9natural9 is offline Banned

Tetricycline?

I AM NOT asking for a source for this antibiotic, but rather I am asking if it can be bought via underground?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    anything can be bought underground these days!

just curious but why?

the body should fight its own diseases I believe.

to be honest with you.....My college buddy, and yes it is actually my friend not me caught some sort of STD, I am not sure but he knows. He found out because he realized something wasnt quite right down there, and then he went to the chiks dorm room to just visit, and went to her bathroom and saw her prescription bottle and looked in the trash and saw all the paperwork that was attached. So he is like what do I do, I can't afford the Doc.....so I maybe suggested to take what she is taking.......shit I hate getting dragged in stuff like this....

ouch....u got pm base

Talisker is offline New Member
    tell him to go to a clinic they wont charge him for the drugs they will give him a bunch of samples.
    or it will at least be cheaper then buying it via B/m

PunkRawk is offline Member
    you can buy it from most online pharmacies...but they would take quite sometime to get here...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Reality check (a sexually charged mini-opus)...

Okay, before I tell you something VERY important, let me digress for a second . . .

This is an old Leny Bruce routine . . . A guy goes into a drugstore and say to his buddy the pharmacist, "Manny, I think I got the clap."

"Okay," says Manny, "here are some dexadrines."

"Will they cure the clap?"

"No, but you'll be so high that you won't give a fuck."

(Thank you, thank you.)

Now, here's our reality check, campers. As a general rule . . .

TETRACYCLINE DOES NOT CURE THE CLAP.

Most of your who have heard of tetracycline know it as an antibiotic that is occasionally prescribed for acne. Which is cool - tetracycline does help get rid of zits, but it doesn't cure an STD.

Why? Because tetracycline is a gram-negative antibiotic, and most bacterial STD's are gram positive. So physicians cover both bases and usually prescribe a dua-spectrum antibiotic (one that will zap both gram-negative and gram-positive infections).

Got it, guys? (I say guys because women are too smart to try this shit.) When it comes to STD's, you dont want to play amateur doctor, and you dohn't want to fuck with antibiotics.

(Point of trivia: Within the last 24 hours, I zapped a post by someone who offered to send a member "a few" tablets of an antibiotic. Bad news. One common error that self-prescribers make is that when they start taking any antibiotic and they feel better, they stop taking the antibiotic. Because you haven't killed off the whole infection, it comes back worse, and they end up with a resistance to the drug.)

The gentlemen who speak from experience know from whence they speaketh here, folks: Head down to your local county or city health clinic. As a general rule, they will treat STD's "prophylactically." No, I'm not talking about condoms here; in the medical context, phophylactically means preventively. In other words, if you think you've got an STD and describe the symptoms accurately, they'll simply treat you as if you do have it.

And they will often do it by injection, not by giving you pills. Specifically, they will zonk a couple million units of penicillin into your butt (it's been a few years since I thought about this, but last I remember, the usual dose to zap an STD was 1.6 million units of penicillin by IM injection, plus 1 gm. of Probenimid or Probenecid by oral tablets - the Probenemid makes the penicillin work more effectively). If you have a penicillin allergy, there are many other antibiotics that will work. But they will generally not use tetracycline - it's too limited in its scope.

A couple of closing notes: If you go to a municipal STD clinic, they're cool to deal with. If you're young, they will generally not call your parents.

What they will do, however, is ask you for the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your sexual contacts. You should two two things about this:

First, refuse to give them any names. You do not have to do so, and giving them names of your sexual contacts should not impact your being treated. They will beg and cajole you, and may even hold a lollipop in front of you. BUt you do not have to give them names. But if you don't . . .

Second, do the right thing: If you've got an STD, you should tell your sexual contacts to get checked out and treated. Even if you're an asshole, it will be far more appropriate that they hear about it from you rather than receiving a cold, impersonal letter from the clinic that says, "You may have been exposed . . ." or, worse, waking up one day and having symptoms of an STD (which they may have already passed onto others).

Finally - and I know this is a tough one to deal with - if you have or think you have an STD and go to the clinic, get an HIV test. Remember, you can get rid of the clap, but you can not get rid of HIV. What you can do, however, is treat HIV and still have a long and healthy life.

State or other government clinics do not offer anonymous testing, but they do offer free confidential testing. On the other hand, some private clinics that receive state funding do and are located in major cities offer free, anonymous testing. You can call yourself Matilda and still get tested without any questions that would reveal your identity to them.

If you want a clinic that does free anonymous testing, call - I kid you not - the nearest gay community center or gay and lesbian resources line or helpline. If you are a college student and your school has one, call the GLBT resource center on your campus. Yes, even if you're straight. Because you won't find a more compassionate bunch of people than those who work at the AIDS tesing centers.

Finally, if you are really hung up about exploring this subject with people, get your ass down to any major chain drug store like Eckerd's or CVS. Back in the pharmacy section, they carry many home test kits, one of which is the Home Access HIV Test. They cost about $50-60, but they're worth it in terms of staying totally anonymous. You get a chance to stick yourself in the fingertip to get a blood sample (and any AS'er loves to to that), then you mail or Fed-X the blood sample to a lab for testing, calling a toll-free number a few days later for the results.

Again, I know this is a tough area. But if you've been exposed to an STD, there's always a possibility that you may have been exposed to HIV. In which case it will be worth a week of heavy-duty anxiety while you wait for the test results, even if it is only to hear that you are not HIV positive.

Incidentally, here's a personal recollection . . . When I was in school, it was almost a badge of honor to have to deal with an STD. Not necessarily to get one (which would have hurt), but to even be potentially exposed to one. We'd simply head down to the local clinic and get shot up, then have war stories to tell for several weeks. (Once, about a dozen of us even got together for a mass de-crabbing party. The house was reeking of weed and A-200. Ah yes, those were the days . . . )

But things are different today. STD's and HIV are a whole different ball game. If you've got any hang-ups about them, get over them now, because denial is the most dangerous thing of all it if prevents you from dealing with them.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Tetricycline?

Originally posted by 9natural9
    I AM NOT asking for a source for this antibiotic, but rather I am asking if it can be bought via underground?
    if you personally have a specific need for the drug and you have medical insurance I don't understand why you would not go under the care of a dermotologist. doctors may be mislead when it comes to AAS but they still spent almost a decade of schooling learning to prolong our health

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Tetricycline?

Originally posted by jbrand
    I don't understand why you would not go under the care of a dermotologist...
    That would be a logical move if the terracycline request were for acne, jbrand. But go back and read post #5 in this thread - it provides a fuller explanation for the original question. This is beyond the scope ofa dermatollogist.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: Tetricycline?

Originally posted by TNT
    That would be a logical move if the terracycline request were for acne, jbrand. But go back and read post #5 in this thread - it provides a fuller explanation for the original question. This is beyond the scope ofa dermatollogist.
    my mistake in not overlooking the extent of the thread.

but as the plot thickens, my opinion is only stronger in regards to seeing a licenced professional as the diagnosis seems more severe.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    whats a good dose of tetracycline for acne?

Thread Information