wayneboard1 is offline New Member

Somewhat of a Newbie here with first cycle

Hey guys, just joined a week or so ago but have done some research on other boards and not a newbie to lifting. To make a long story short I too have decided to do an EQ cycle as my first, but I will run it with test. I know, test only first, well I just can't and won't deal with the sides, and I want quality muscle not just bulk so I am going with EQ. I have posted about 125 questions and posts on other boards as well as countless hours reading and (Hey Hooker, GREAT profiles man, I love that kind of info) am in the process of fine tuning my first cycle here and hope I can get some constructive help.

1) 400 each week of EQ No frontloading for 15 weeks.

2) 200 of test e each week for 15 weeks. (is this the best test to run with this or is another one better?)

3) I will keep some liquidex and/or liquinolva (liquid nolvadex ) on hand just in case but I'm don't know for sure if I will need them.

4) Now, the PCT is where I start to get a bit confused. I have heard some bad things about clomid, so will steer away from that I think if possible. I think I need aobur 10,000 IU of HCG for 4 weeks after this, and then keep going for another month witl nolva??? I know this step is VERY important and I want to get this right before even thinking of starting my cycle.

I of course have a good multivitamin and some saw palmetto and liver detox to take throughout just to be safe and keep things running smooth even though I don't think I have to have them, it can't hurt and they are cheap. I am aware of how and where to inject and how to do it safely and have a good place to get sticks. SO, while I know I have been here all of 2 weeks and this is my first post, I am hoping that a fresh batch of experience and vets will see my goal (that of good quality LMM little or no sides) and help me out here. I want quality strength, good LMM that I won't lose, no or little sides to deal with and I don't need it in a hurry, I can wait for EQ to kick in.
    SO there you have it, kind along I know but I am in the final stages (I think) and want to get it right to do it right, and look alright. Thanks for any constructive feedback I get and I hope it shows I have done my part to learn before I post.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the test higher than the Eq. The sides arent anywhere as bad as youre making them out to be. I ran 500mg test e and 400mg Eq in my first cycle and loved it. I had no noticeable sides other than strength increases and bigger muscles. My cholesterol was alittle out of whack, but returned to normal when i got off. As far as PCT, you'll get lots of mixed ideas, some use clomid, some dont, some use only nolva and no clomid. I think most use HCG during cycle and not part of PCT. Ive use clomid and nolva and I dont have any problems, but thats me.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    I would run the test higher than the Eq. The sides arent anywhere as bad as youre making them out to be. I ran 500mg test e and 400mg Eq in my first cycle and loved it. I had no noticeable sides other than strength increases and bigger muscles. My cholesterol was alittle out of whack, but returned to normal when i got off. As far as PCT, you'll get lots of mixed ideas, some use clomid, some dont, some use only nolva and no clomid. I think most use HCG during cycle and not part of PCT. Ive use clomid and nolva and I dont have any problems, but thats me.
    I have heard enough guys say they had some vision and some lethargy issues while on clomid, more than just a few actually so that was why I was stauing clear of it. I hear nolva is a great PCT with some HCG , but have no first hand experience. Everything I read about test talks about how great it is to bulk up but then you have the bloat, the acne, the hairloss, oily skin, etc that even a good dose of say liquidex inly helps alittle. Of course I do not have any first hand experience so I can't say for sure, but the way EQ is mroe subtle with little/no sides seemed ideal for me. With my work I can't afford to start showing acne/bacne bloat, etc when all these people I have worked with for years might wonder. My boss is a bit of a freak and has tested others for less. They know I work out a lot so with EQ I could get stronger and have it look more like a "natural" progression since they don't know much about lifting/excercise and more about donuts and coffee. Is it typical to run the test higher than the EQ or is the test there to just keep your libido and what not from going away? Thanks for the reply man, even if you are a longhorn. GO SOONERS!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    HCG will not get your HPTA back up. you need to use clomid. you should run test higher than EQ. take nolva or l-dex to reduce sides, they work better than you imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    HCG will not get your HPTA back up. you need to use clomid. you should run test higher than EQ. take nolva or l-dex to reduce sides, they work better than you imagine.

So if I am not prone to gyno or ance or water retention and I did a tesst only cycle (say test 3 at 500 a week for 10 weeks) and used .5 ml of liquidex and had some nolva on hand, how do you think I would present sides wise? I know each person is different, but I think the lack of actual hands on experience or knwoing someone that has been on while I could see their sides or lack there of puts me at a disadvantage, thus my desire to go with EQ. Doesn't the addition of a higher dose of test than the EQ defeat the purpose (or at least my purpose which may be wrong) at a slow steady gain with little sides to deal with? I see the test there to help with my reduced production, but I don't know how much I would need to take to replace that loss. Clear as mud huh? LOL thanks for the replies guys. I sure hope I can get this figured out one way or the other. Is there a link or post on here anywhere that shows various novice cycles, when to do what, how to do it, how much, how long, etc? Some of the novice cycles i have fouund on other sites show a novice cycle with test, deca , winny, etc and thats just too much for a first cycle I think.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    im starting a cycle starting this morning w/ deca , dbol , test cyp. need to increase ur test at least to 500mg, a must. finding out my info through research & from all the good bros. on this site really helped me understand why test is so imp. a good rule of thumb i came up w/ is test should be ran at 100mgs more than your mgs of your steroid compound or more for expirience ppl.(eg. 300mg/deca or eq, 400mg/test) (400mg/deca or eq, 500-600mg/test/week) jmo

fanatic is offline Member
    Ok... I have decided that I am going to do my first cycle. I would like to gain some size but still lean-out too... and Gyno scares the s#@t out of me. What would be a good first cycle that meets that criteria? Thanks a head of time guys!

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Ok... I have decided that I am going to do my first cycle. I would like to gain some size but still lean-out too... and Gyno scares the s#@t out of me. What would be a good first cycle that meets that criteria? Thanks a head of time guys!
    open a new thread & list ur stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    im starting a cycle starting this morning w/ deca, dbol, test cyp. need to increase ur test at least to 500mg, a must. finding out my info through research & from all the good bros. on this site really helped me understand why test is so imp. a good rule of thumb i came up w/ is test should be ran at 100mgs more than your mgs of your steroid compound or more for expirience ppl.(eg. 300mg/deca or eq, 400mg/test) (400mg/deca or eq, 500-600mg/test/week) jmo

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    open a new thread & list ur stats.
    Thanks man.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Start your own thread about this please...

And for you wayne, have you looked into prop/eq? That i think is better for you then test e. jmo. You will need to stick more often. but the advantages are good.
    Boldenone is most often used for cutting. Its stacking partners for this purpose in particular are trenbolone , stanazolol and testosterone propionate . I'm no big fan of testosterone for cutting, although propionate is commonly used with great success by many users. Nonetheless I don't recommend test for cutting for beginners. Stanazolol is particularly useful in improving muscle hardness and strength while boldenone offers increased vascularity without overly aromatizing. The use of 50 mg of stanazolol every day, stacked with 300-400 mg per week of boldenone should serve the purpose of retaining gains and gaining increased definition and vascularity while shedding fat very well. Trenbolone would be a better match for those looking for moderate but very lean gains. Parabolan at 76 mg every other day for example will provide a decent increase in lean mass in combination with boldenone, without having to sacrifice shape or definition. Of course any combination of the above is an option as well. For example 300 mg of equipoise per week stacked with 76 mg of parabolan every other day and 50 mg of Winstrol every day, possibly with some test propionate at 50 mg a day.

~clhp20

youre not a sooner are you? Oh well wont hold it against ya.

Eq by itself wont give you much at all, but it works very synergistically with test. 500mg of test isnt that high of a dose. Just run nolva and liquidex throughout and you wont have any bloat. Just make sure you shower a couple times a day to reduce the chances of getting acne and youre not going to go bald either from one cycle. You'll be much happier and love the results if you do it this way. If people from work question you, just tell them youre eating 5000 calories day with 400 grams of protein. They'll shut up.

youre not a sooner are you? Oh well wont hold it against ya.

Eq by itself wont give you much at all, but it works very synergistically with test. 500mg of test isnt that high of a dose. Just run nolva and liquidex throughout and you wont have any bloat. Just make sure you shower a couple times a day to reduce the chances of getting acne and youre not going to go bald either from one cycle. You'll be much happier and love the results if you do it this way. If people from work question you, just tell them youre eating 5000 calories day with 400 grams of protein. They'll shut up.

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I think i am grateful but more confused than ever now as to how to lay this out. LOL My little sonner brain can't handle having to take too mant things, nor can my pocketbook! One of you vets jus tneeds to tell me how to do it and I will cuz dammit just when I think I have it down it goes a different direction. Ihear tanning once or so a week can also help with acne, is this true? It seems it will dry your skin out a little to help reduce the chances of bacteria growing in the overoily skin. Yeah, I think the nosey nitwits at work will just have to mind their own business or I will show them roid rage . LOL Just kidding about the rage.

[QUOTE=clhp20]Start your own thread about this please...

And for you wayne, have you looked into prop/eq? That i think is better for you then test e. jmo. You will need to stick more often. but the advantages are good.
    Boldenone is most often used for cutting. Its stacking partners for this purpose in particular are trenbolone , stanazolol and testosterone propionate . I'm no big fan of testosterone for cutting, although propionate is commonly used with great success by many users. Nonetheless I don't recommend test for cutting for beginners. Stanazolol is particularly useful in improving muscle hardness and strength while boldenone offers increased vascularity without overly aromatizing. The use of 50 mg of stanazolol every day, stacked with 300-400 mg per week of boldenone should serve the purpose of retaining gains and gaining increased definition and vascularity while shedding fat very well. Trenbolone would be a better match for those looking for moderate but very lean gains. Parabolan at 76 mg every other day for example will provide a decent increase in lean mass in combination with boldenone, without having to sacrifice shape or definition. Of course any combination of the above is an option as well. For example 300 mg of equipoise per week stacked with 76 mg of parabolan every other day and 50 mg of Winstrol every day, possibly with some test propionate at 50 mg a day.

No I have not looked at prop but I will now. I was going with test e because it was the one most guys reccomended I go with as a first cycle. Less injections and less hassle, good price, etc, etc. That would be be a lot of sticks huh? Geesh.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    which is why it is not generally recommend for a first time cycler.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    which is why it is not generally recommend for a first time cycler.

What isn't generally reccomended for a first timer, EQ?

prop, because of the frequent injections. Most newbies arent fond of shooting every day

Quote Originally Posted by wayneboard1
    My little sonner brain can't handle having to take too mant things, nor can my pocketbook!
    you mean sooner right? I knew you sooners couldnt spell, let along your own team's name!! Sorry couldnt resist!!!

In all seriousness, listen to the bros on here. They know what they are talking about. If test gave you all those nasty sides, do you really think so many people would take it? Just take it responsibly and have the anti e's around just in case. All drugs have potential side effects, even stuff like tylenol, the key is to use them responsibly and not abuse them

OK, so I went back and took a look at a test only cycle just for shits and giggles and how does this look instead of the EQ. I guess I will just have to do my best to keep the sides under control and "risk" it with that. Please chim in with changes or disagreements. Please keep in mind that I am not looking to add a bunch of stuff here, this is my first cycle, and while I want it to work, simple is better for me. I can lift heavy things but I am not good at math.

A) 500 mgs test enanthate for 10 weeks. (1 Inj. mon. and 1 on
    thurs. for 2 cc total each week)

B) .5 mgs each day of liquidex - I hear mixing this stuff with OJ makes it taste better?????

C) finiastride - I think 1 gram every day but not sure on that either as far as dosage goes. Just to be clear this is the generic version of propecia correct? My apelling may be off but I hear this is much less expensive that propecia so thats why I put that there.

D) PCT - Start HCG the day of my last shot at 2500iu. Do 2500iu every fourth day for the next two weeks. I've been told HCG is NOT to be used as pct. It's to be used prior to pct to relieve testicular atrophy. I was told this is important because shrunken testes actually produce less test then full size testes. HCG can unfortunately have the negative effect of shutting you down......kinda counter productive for pct. HCG should always be run with nolv because it can also cause gyno in some people, so then I just run 20mg/ed along with it.

*** I was also told this by a vet - Get bacteriostatic water to mix with HCG. Don't use the solution that it comes with. This solution is designed to only hold for a couple of days at the most, even when in the fridge. The BA will keep for MUCH longer. Start pct two weeks after your last test injection, which would be right after the last hcg injection. Run nolv at 40mg/ed for the first week, then 20mg/ed for the next two weeks.

prop, because of the frequent injections. Most newbies arent fond of shooting every day
    Yeah, I would fall into that catagory.

you mean sooner right? I knew you sooners couldnt spell, let along your own team's name!! Sorry couldnt resist!!!

In all seriousness, listen to the bros on here. They know what they are talking about. If test gave you all those nasty sides, do you really think so many people would take it? Just take it responsibly and have the anti e's around just in case. All drugs have potential side effects, even stuff like tylenol, the key is to use them responsibly and not abuse them
    DAMM DAMM DAMM!!!!! You got me...... oh well, I never claimed I got an A in spelling. I will get you longhorn....oh yes....I WILL get you. LOL

You do have a good point about the sides, and if it is just a few extra zits no big deal. WIth my luck sometimes, I just had a vision of my walking into work 3 days after my first injection weighing 7 lbs more ALL water, a big moon face, 40-50 zits (and thats just on my face) and yelling at everyone even if they say "Hey man looking good today!" and actually mean it. You know, worse case scenerio. The thing I always did like about test is that my body already has it unlike some of the other gear out there, so maybe a test only cycle would be best.

Thread Information