Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Curious about Reforvit-b sides

I was wondering if anybody has taken reforvit-b. I've been looking into the sides of dbol and have read alot about acne and water retetion. I know combined with novalex will help reduce the water retention but i was curious how bad acne might be caused by the reforvit.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    same as dianabol so your findings do fit reforvit-b... Do not inject but put into a gelatin capsule and swallow it down... I would either make up several caps for the day if refridgerated they should stay or just take the whole amount 1 hour before working out(for ease or convenience) and on non workout you can take in the am. Opt for choice #1 if you can.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol doesn't really give me bad acne, in fact the only thing that really has is tren . Like mesomorphyl said don't inject the ref-b (assuming its the liquid) because it hurts like hell and is not worth the risk. When I used it I made the mistake of injecting for a few days, then just filled the syringe, removed the needle and drank it down.

by the way, you aren't just running ref-b are you?

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    No, I'm also running test e. throughout the cycle and then plan on finishing up with winny. When i drink it do i have to hold it under my tongue or can i just swallow it normally. Thanks for the help!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just swallow it normally. or mix it with grapefruit juice or something to ease the nasty taste.

Thread Information