smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

Preventing hair loss

I am starting my second cycle right now which is consisting of:

30mg/ed dbol weeks 1-4
    500mg/week test enan weeks 1-12
    400mg/week deca weeks 1-11

I am young (23) and would like to prevent any hair loss. I have read many threads but get a lot of mixed opinions. In my case what is the best way to prevent any hair loss. I have already got some liquid finasteride which I was thinking of taking 1mg ed. Any and all opinions are appreciated.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    drop the dbol first off

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    drop the dbol first off
    why? Im only taking 30mg for 4 weeks

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    kills a lot of peoples hairlines, and run some propecia for the test related hairloss. it doesnt help with dbols usually

transform is offline Associate Member
    Dont use finasteride or dutasteride with deca . Things like proscar and propecia block the enzyme called 5AR and by doing so will prevent deca from converting to DHN in scalp tissue, which would cause hairloss.

I agree with Angel,if your worried about hair then avoid the likes of dbol and anadrol

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Only testosterones are converted to DHT via 5AR enzyme, so taking Propecia/Proscar/Avodart with deca is pointless. It's also pointless to take these while using Winstrol , Primo, Anavar , Dianabol , Halotestin , Proviron , Anadrol , Oral Turinabol , etc..stick with cypionate , enanthate , propionate , sten, sustenon, suspension.

To make good gains and protect you hair line, run injectable test cycles while taking Avodart (at least 1.5 g/day) and using minoxidil, azelaic acid, topical spironolactone, and Folligen (copper peptides) daily, use nizoral 2% every other day.

If you still lose your hair, then either you quit the roids or just accept the balding.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah well right now i have shit genes and already balding at age 18. i am taking proscar right now. my next cycle consist of 20mg of dbol ed and 500mg of test cyp. am i ****ed if i take dbol? what can i switch out for the dbol and still get the same effect. i wanna gain 15-20lbs in 12 weeks. for sure i am going to take 500mg test cyp and i juss wanna know what else i can stack it with.

Cutty is offline New Member

18?

you're taking gear at 18? too young. truly sad.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    Only testosterones are converted to DHT via 5AR enzyme, so taking Propecia/Proscar/Avodart with deca is pointless. It's also pointless to take these while using Winstrol , Primo, Anavar , Dianabol , Halotestin , Proviron , Anadrol , Oral Turinabol , etc..stick with cypionate , enanthate , propionate , sten, sustenon, suspension.

To make good gains and protect you hair line, run injectable test cycles while taking Avodart (at least 1.5 g/day) and using minoxidil, azelaic acid, topical spironolactone, and Folligen (copper peptides) daily, use nizoral 2% every other day.

If you still lose your hair, then either you quit the roids or just accept the balding.
    dude 1.5 mg is way too much-the real brant you get at the pharm is .5 mg. are you telling me you need 3x per day. The would literally be 1000 $ for a cycle. .5 is fine.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Dont use finasteride or dutasteride with deca. Things like proscar and propecia block the enzyme called 5AR and by doing so will prevent deca from converting to DHN in scalp tissue, which would cause hairloss.
    5AR blockers are fine with Deca - lack of DHN conversion only makes a small diff (if any) to decas' hairloss potential & as you're running test a 5AR blocker will make a BIG difference in the tests (DHT mediated) hairloss, so overall Test + Deca + 5AR blocker = better than no 5AR blocker
    I'd also drop the dbol - I found tbol pretty good on the hair

(I've run this a few times without hair probs & I'm moderately MPB prone)
    1-10 Prop 70mg ED
    1-6 Tbol 40mg ED
    (7-10 Var 40mg ED if I fancy it)
    always running 0.5mg Dutasteride (stronger than finasteride)

adding topical spiro if any hair probs arise
    I aslo use nizoral shampoo EOD

You can run finasteride 0.5-1.5mg ED (the higher dose will be slightly more effective), but dutasteride is more effective at reducing DHT conversion. (around 95% vs 75% for finasteride)

GL & stay hairy

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    Dont use finasteride or dutasteride with deca . Things like proscar and propecia block the enzyme called 5AR and by doing so will prevent deca from converting to DHN in scalp tissue, which would cause hairloss.

I agree with Angel,if your worried about hair then avoid the likes of dbol and anadrol

propecia/finasteride cannot stop nandrolone from being 5a reduced to dihydronandrolone. and even if it was, it dhn is nowhere neer as androgenic , or potent as dht.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    first off are you prone to MPB? If not,..dont worry about any of those compounds makeing you loose hair. This is your 2nd cycle,..did you notice hairloss witht he first?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    propecia/finasteride cannot stop nandrolone from being 5a reduced to dihydronandrolone
    yes it can, but neither Nand or DHNand are hard on the hair, so you'll be OK with Nand + 5AR blocker

Thread Information